Israel pm requests authority to strike iran facility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    I got moved up 4 weeks with no real explanation.
    I wouldn't need one.

Don't forget to turn out the light when you leave.

Comment

Right?

Comment

I'm contemplating taking that bet on the extreme likelihood that my gambles rarely work. You see, I love playing for money, but I hate to gamble because I almost always lose.

I would love to see this go down. It could be the setup for the reset that the world needs.

Comment

I just want to be Stateside when it does.

Comment

Well, that's a big no shitter!!

I want all of our men and women stateside and with families while they get the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
              Well, that's a big no shitter!!

I want all of our men and women stateside and with families while they get the chance.

This
              Annoying people, one post at a time!

Comment

As much as I'd like to see Iran turned into a big parking lot, as was already said, I want our folks out of theater first.
                No matter what happens, if Israel does attack first...
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Someone shop a Jew in here please.

Comment

Get our men and women out, then I'm all for it.

Hell, I'd push the button.
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      Let them build it then blow the world up? Guess how your cult leader has planned his exodus, eh? Jonestown x a few hundred million?
                      I'm not sure he'd simply bail. He's not stupid, he'd have to know (as well as be told) that even though we don't really need to be involved in all these little bitches troubles, we're fucking in it now. So I doubt he'd just pull out without settling it first. Everyone talks about his foreign policy like he'd just up and make the dumbest decision possible without talking to anyone or taking into account that we're already involved and we need to slowly get out.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      Someone shop a Jew in here please.

We've all seen such pics so many times, but where did all that originate? Does it have any factual basis? Like maybe some soldier actually did it at one time, with a parachute on or something?

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                        I'm not sure he'd simply bail. He's not stupid, he'd have to know (as well as be told) that even though we don't really need to be involved in all these little bitches troubles, we're fucking in it now. So I doubt he'd just pull out without settling it first. Everyone talks about his foreign policy like he'd just up and make the dumbest decision possible without talking to anyone or taking into account that we're already involved and we need to slowly get out.

We've all seen such pics so many times, but where did all that originate? Does it have any factual basis? Like maybe some soldier actually did it at one time, with a parachute on or something?
                        Watch Dr. Strangelove.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post

Slim Pickens

Comment

They are enriching uranium under neath mountains. IMO Iran is becoming more aggressive. Take care of it before it's too late. nuclear weapons in the hands of Iran is not something the world should ignore

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                              They are enriching uranium under neath mountains. IMO Iran is becoming more aggressive. Take care of it before it's too late. nuclear weapons in the hands of Iran is not something the world should ignore
                              The RonPaulers will certainly disagree...

Comment

While i don't like putting our people in harms way I think that we need to either pull out of the muslim world or we need to make them so terrified of us that they won't ever consider attacking us for fear of what we would do in retribution

sorry for the grammar and spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X