Just a stray idea (from a moron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    And that's a large part of the reason people don't like you.
    Unfortunately, I am one of the few here that are active in the "mustang" part of this site. Never had 1 out of let's say 40 dislike me. Some don't like my internet persona but that's fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
      Some don't like my internet persona but that's fine.
      These guys aren't capable of comprehending something like that, I'm afraid. Like even when you posted that sentence, all they can see is "Some don't like my.............but that's fine". They're kind of like color blind, but its really more like word blind.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

I'd rather stick my dick in a meat grinder than meet you. What does that tell you?
      Tells me.. I still kinda like ya. Well anyway, I can't talk anymore right now. I'll check back later though. Please have more replies ready. Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by justinsn95
        I dont think i can make it to plano anytime soon, but for the other people, my adress is 2601 cr 429 Cleburne TX 76031. put that into mapquest to see how far i live. it's around 30 miles south of ft worth. ill keep cheking this thread so i can get with whoever wants him most so that they can get him. thanx guys.
        You must have moved.

Comment

• Hey I'm in cleburne right now

Comment

• He has to go see if anyone has posted up some fresh pick up lines on that other site.

Comment

• Pure gold!!! I left this thread thinking there wasnt anything to add to it. I was horribly mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                No remember? Cooter knows who I am! He's sure of it! I'm Justin... Justin... so-and-so who works at Dallas mustang for an apparently meager wage selling mustang parts. And, I'm bald. And I'm somewhat fat (I think). Cooter knows, just ask him.
                you're insane dude... never said you worked at Dallas Mustang or were bald.

Just that you were the Justin that used to hang out over at Fat Pat's house and multiple people confirmed/agreed. You had the same username way back on the old board

then one day when I called you out for being a fucking moron, you pulled this whole "people think they can talk shit to me because I'm black" bullshit...

THAT's where it all started for me

somebody needs to prescribe you some lithium or something
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  at Fat Pat's house
                  Did he have a red 93 Cobra?

Comment

• LOL, Jack Handy! Now it all makes sense!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bassics View Post
                      LOL, Jack Handy! Now it all makes sense!
                      Wut?

Comment

• The posting style. Like Jack Handy.

Nevermind.

Comment

• so I guess you aren't that Justin... nobody ever cleared it up in all these years

you're just a Bishop

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            so I guess you aren't that Justin... nobody ever cleared it up in all these years

you're just a Bishop
                            He's Jason Lockley, fool.

Probably not.

Comment

• more like Dan Bishop

Comment

• This is by far one of the most entertaining threads I've read recently.

Comment

Working...
                                X