X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    it's not him guys, stop it!
    Get back to studying!
    Men have become the tools of their tools.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      He drives a fucking Yaris? lmgdao

Fuck
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        Fuck

I was just in San Fran, I understand your dilemma and you get a pass!

Comment

• and Earl Bishop wasn't his grandpa

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
            No keep going! If that's what you want to think, that's fine with me. I really don't have a problem being that guy... I guess. Makes no difference to me. But it is spoiling my fun if you think you've already figured out who I am cause then you're not trying to guess what my actual name is anymore. But if you really want to know who this is, remember - I've given you two little tidbits of truth this whole time:

My actual first name is chris

and

Blame canada.

Among all the lies, those are real. Go!
            Nice screen name, chief.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              Nice screen name, chief.
              Going to be a bitch to type all that out when logging in.
              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Its a safe bet that I know more about electricity than you ever will in your life. So I'm afraid you'd be disappointed in the show.
                Quote:
                As I'm sure everyone here has heard, using too many extension cords, wall adapters, and in some cases power strips, can be a fire hazard. I'm not an electrician, in fact I would call myself an electricity noob.

So what exactly is it, about combining too much of this stuff, that causes it to be a fire hazard? This might sound dumb, (probly cause it is) but what occurs to me first is, that it allows for more joints for dust and grime to get in. What else?

And more specifically, How can you combine a few things, and minimize the fire hazard? My first thought would be to make sure all the cords and adapters are rated for the same current/voltage. And then, make sure you are not pulling too much through them, or even approaching their limit. Other than that, what else can be done to make a safe daisy chain of cords and power strips? In some cases you just don't have the time, the funds, or the know-how to install a new outlet where you need one.

Yeah, I'm thinking: No.

Comment

• Damn even my drunk beer goggles tell me Stanley is a dumbass.

Stuttering Stanley comes to mind.

Comment

No keep going! If that's what you want to think, that's fine with me. I really don't have a problem being that guy... I guess. Makes no difference to me. But it is spoiling my fun if you think you've already figured out who I am cause then you're not trying to guess what my actual name is anymore. But if you really want to know who this is, remember - I've given you two little tidbits of truth this whole time:

My actual first name is chris

and

Blame canada.

Among all the lies, those are real. Go!
                    Oh really? Blame Canada? How'd you like that new Callaway driver you had when we played last?
                    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• I hope the real Blame Canada kicks your ass.

Comment

• everything is on the Johnson county public record database if anybody wants to look it up...

Kenneth (Ken) Helm is the listed owner of 2601 CR 429. He's not hard to find online associated with that address. He's also listed with Dan Bishop on the assumed name/dba paperwork for Dan Bishop Motors

they also made an appearance here:

if you also look at Madison Bishop and Justin Mark Bishop in the county and district clerk records, you'll see that they used the same lawyer for various things.

if you dig around on the net, you'll find Justin and Madison listed as relatives

I was going to post all the various website links and print screen of the Johnson County records pages, but at this point I don't even care. I'm satisfied beyond any doubt that this guy is Justin Mark Bishop.

Who cares, right? All of this would have/could have been avoided if he'd just come clean when I mistook him for Justin Whitehead back in the day. Nobody would have cared.

It's just kinda creepy how the dude won't come clean as to who he is. Who cares if you live in a trailer. I live in a double-wide

carry on
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Got some more time so I'll rejoin the fun.

I've got nothing at all against living in a trailer. I've seen trailers nicer that many people's brick homes. I lived in one for the first portion of my life. But, I do not live in one now. I live in a house in dallas. As for the Helms, yes that is their house. You reminded me of that old man's name now. Kenneth helm, that's him. Although, as I said its been about 4 years since I've been there so I'm not entirely sure he's still living there. Its entirely possible that he's gone to the nursing home by now because as I recall, he was ailing at the time. And nice turn up on Dan Bishop. I've found out a few things myself. He's not a criminal, but there is more than just one Dan Bishop. There's two of them. Apparently the one that you think I am, is actually Dan Bishop Jr. The other is of course Dan Bishop sr. That probably explains a few things. But I'm sorry, simply turning up information that a real Dan Bishop exists and has relatives etc etc, is no proof at all that I'm him. I'll say who I am in good time and it will all fall together.

Oh and no, I don't drive a yaris lol. Try a 2007 lincoln MKZ. That should help you out some. Look that up. There can only be so many people on record owning that car. My name is on the title. And once you see the name, you'll know exactly who this is, given everything I've told you.

One more hint from a real life buddy who is monitoring this thread: Once when I was at one of the get togethers, people were talking about how this one dry cleaning service sucked cause they always ruined the buttons on shirts. I was also irritated by it and showed that the shirt I was wearing had the buttons ruined by that same dry cleaning service. Even though the stupid owner guy assures everyone that he would never let that happen. This was roughly 7 years ago.
                          Last edited by SMEGMA STENCH; 11-10-2011, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• you are justinsn95. you posted your address as the address owned by Ken Helm WHILE HE WAS LISTED AS THE OWNER. You and he are listed together on the DBA paperwork for Dan Bishop Motors. The paperwork under your headlights has the same address.

You are known as Justin on numerous websites

You and he have both used the same PO Box.

The dishes are done, man. You're a horrible liar. You should just stop because nobody is buying it

Comment

• But wait, theres more

Comment

• willing to bet if I actually pull the court records on your Justin Mark Bishop's citations, injury w/ motor vehicle, etc. that I don't find a 1994 Mustang listed on the citations/reports?

Comment

Working...
                                X