No announcement yet.

sleepers 1981 zephyr lsx/th400/turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didnt get everything done i wanted but i got the tq boxes done and the new suspension minus the anti roll bar. What a pita welding that shit. Some decent welds and some boogers but all in all its not going anywhere

Comment

• looking good man! Going to try and make it to the track with this old heap this weekend:

Comment

• Where are you going to purchase the new carpet? AAC?
        WH

Comment

• I bought a carpet for a boxtop from stock interiors.com or what ever it is and it came out much nicer than i was expecting

Comment

• Good to know on the carpet.

Im just going to throw this one back in. Its in decent shape and will get me by until i put the 8.5 cert cage in. Then ill cut this one up and buy a new one and make better cuts.

Comment

• 28x10s

Comment

• Not much to update. Got this crap this month. Buying parts when i have money. Ill get a big ticket item this fall again once my crops are done. Ive still gotta get my subframes in. Ive just been to busy playing farmer.

Comment

• Decisions decisions. Ive talked with rossler and fti transmissions. Both are close in price but fti is a little cheaper. Also comes with a better pan and input shaft.

Started masking off the underhood area. Just going to spray it to spruce it up a little. One day the pos will be painted.

Comment

• I have no idea what im doing but primer and base coat down. Little thin in some areas but ill get it. Better than missing paint etc.

Comment

• WANTED factory v8 87-93 rear coil springs.

Comment

• Comment

• Looks good. But now you have to put some black on that booster and wiper motor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Making some nice progress.
                            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Scored some non egr manifolds and a bucket of gen3 5.3 pistons and rods. Can never hurt to have extras.

Comment

• like it, should be a hoot

Comment

Working...
                                X