No announcement yet.

sleepers 1981 zephyr lsx/th400/turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah i need to order some 3 inch studs as well. I went cheap on the calipers but my spindles are ready for the pbrs and if these rts fit they will clear those.

Comment

Comment

Thumbs up for weld racing. The lugnuts for the rts showed up today, but was missing washers. Called up weld to have some overnighted since they are only a few hours away. The wheel gets here tomorrow.

They sent me a whole other set with washers and washers for the set i already have for free.

Comment

I dont know if i like it or not. i bet itll come together once i get the rears and the new rear end in.

They clear sn95 brakes with almost a half inch.

Comment

Lower it and it'll be tits
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

sitting on the ground.

Comment

They'll look good on my 66....
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I'm selling my 78 box top if somebody is interested in it? Pm for details. Or I can text pics of it. Runs, Drives, and has clear title.

Comment

10bucks and a pack of gum?

Comment

Looking good Jason. Diggin the RTS rims! This build makes me wish I would have bought a Fairmont instead of another clapped out Mustang to build.

Comment

Thanks chuck.

I got the replacement a arms today. They are one inch shorter and adjustable from upr. If anyone needs 87-93 aje tubular a arms ill make you a deal. Brand new as you know just bolted in the car.

Upr even sends spacers for the ball joints if you are doing 94 spindles.

Fit right in.

Comment

I ordered the rest of my wheels. the rear will sit in a little more its just kinda jamed in there with the 4 lug.

275/50/15mt dr as a test tire.

Comment

Car looks great, man.
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Thanks Don. I cant wait to get the new rear together so i can push it out amd wash it.

The cover has so much dirt in it that its prob sanding the paint away. If i didnt have all the farm cats it could not have a cover.

Comment

If its going to be a while before it drives I would take those wheels off and wrap them up and store them inside your house. Those tires are going to be useless if they sit a couple years.

Comment

Working...
                                X