Covid sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post

In all seriousness - sorry you got it. I am kind of jealous, now you will the antibodies to fight it in the future, assuming you don't get a different strain.
    Sadly, there will be other strains; it’s a virus. Long term we are probably stuck with this BS.

Comment

hows the rona doing?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
        hows the rona doing?
        I think I'm finally getting better. It turned into pneumonia pretty quick and cleaned my clock. 10+ days of high fever, lack of air, lack of hunger, cold chills, sweating like a mad man, nasty coughing fits, did I mention the chills? two trips to the ER and I'm down over 15lbs from when this whole mess started. I'm not going to lie, this has been awful. but as I said I think I'm finally almost done.

Comment

Too bad Biden isn't in office. You wouldn't have contracted the chinese virus because he's going to save us all.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
            I think I'm finally getting better. It turned into pneumonia pretty quick and cleaned my clock. 10+ days of high fever, lack of air, lack of hunger, cold chills, sweating like a mad man, nasty coughing fits, did I mention the chills? two trips to the ER and I'm down over 15lbs from when this whole mess started. I'm not going to lie, this has been awful. but as I said I think I'm finally almost done.
            I hope all is well, and you and your family have a glorious Thanksgiving next week.

Comment

Glad you survived and back on the mend. Take care of yourself and your family. I, personally know a few that didn't fare nearly as well. RIP.

On a side note, I won a couple of bets from friends that said the rona would be awol after the election. I spent the extra funds to stock up on masks and tp.
              Shooting for 1000 posts in 15, well make that 20 years.

6.2L Raptor, 5.9 & 6.7 Cummins, 09 SRT Challenger, 93 331R-block Cobra, 70 6-pack Cuda, 71 383 Cuda vert.

Comment

Originally posted by hotrodcobra View Post
                Glad you survived and back on the mend. Take care of yourself and your family. I, personally know a few that didn't fare nearly as well. RIP.

On a side note, I won a couple of bets from friends that said the rona would be awol after the election. I spent the extra funds to stock up on masks and tp.
                technically the election's still going you cashed out early, if this was a slap bet the'd owe you three slaps.
                I don't think the rona is going anywhere till they are sure they've milked us for as much freedom as they can, then also they have to be able to give bidan 100% credit for curing it. if they can still connect a cure to trump, we aren't getting it.

Comment

glad your mending . any flu sucks . although it has been years since i was sick i can remember feeling like i was not going to survive a bout of the flu . getting out of the city was the best thing i ever did . texas is still in pretty good shape. only 29 per 100k new cases . most in border areas then moving to big cities .

this election blows . no way in hell the % of mail in votes rejected could go from 3% to .3% .

Comment

Sucks man...I'm so afraid of catching it...or my folks at that. Where do you think you caught it?
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                      Sucks man...I'm so afraid of catching it...or my folks at that. Where do you think you caught it?
                      I'm 99% sure I got it from work. I started working again this past Saturday, and my whole department was out with it. I'm back, my boss is back, and one of the other guys will be back friday. but it smoked us hard.

Comment

Both my folks and my sister have it.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

I'm 99% sure I got it from work. I started working again this past Saturday, and my whole department was out with it. I'm back, my boss is back, and one of the other guys will be back friday. but it smoked us hard.
                          Are you feeling 100%?
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            Are you feeling 100%?
                            I'd say 90%

Comment

That’s where I expect to get it from if I do come down with it. To their credit here nobody in the office (about 25 people) has been off work with it or quarantined so something’s being done right.

Comment

I'd say 90%
                                I’m glad you’re on you way to feeling better. Best wishes for you man...

Originally posted by The King View Post
                                That’s where I expect to get it from if I do come down with it. To their credit here nobody in the office (about 25 people) has been off work with it or quarantined so something’s being done right.
                                I’m very thankful I’ve been telecommuting since 2007. Except for the lack of travel, I haven’t missed a beat. Now I’m just hoping I can get vaccinated sometime next year and start traveling again.

Comment

Working...
                                X