No announcement yet.

4th post on site today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!! I was trying a test post last night, screwed up, said fuck it and went to bed!!
    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cum Dumpster View Post
      This place is dead?.
      your one and only post saved us!!! OMG thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
        I bought a Tesla.....oh and a Pontiac Aztek.

There should be enough to flame the boards up for rest of the year.

Comment

Took the Golf Cart Tesla to Xtreme yesterday.

Ran 7.59 @ 94.50

Then sat in the stands to let the real cars run.
          Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Took the Golf Cart Tesla to Xtreme yesterday.

Ran 7.59 @ 94.50

Then sat in the stands to let the real cars run.
            That's awesome, my S.I.L. has a Y and he thought he could get the 5.0, I'm glad my car hooked up, cause he was on my rear bumper cover until the end of the 1/4 and then I started to put some space between us.
            I also took a new Audi E-tron, not sure which one, cause he was behind me the entire time too, that one was from a roll at about 40mph. They are fast, but give me the sound of a 32v V-8 any day.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              That's awesome, my S.I.L. has a Y and he thought he could get the 5.0, I'm glad my car hooked up, cause he was on my rear bumper cover until the end of the 1/4 and then I started to put some space between us.
              I also took a new Audi E-tron, not sure which one, cause he was behind me the entire time too, that one was from a roll at about 40mph. They are fast, but give me the sound of a 32v V-8 any day.

Three 5.0 Mustangs lined up against the Y. First one spun and held for another solo pass. Second one I barely got but I think he was either asleep or spun. Third one broke at the line. I'm guessing all were trying to get a hard launch due to the known Tesla launch.

Any monkey can launch this thing. Just hold on and hit throttle...not real driving.

I bought it for highway use. I spend less money on the Tesla payment than my F250 12mpg chug per gallon. With the supercharger network now, there isn't a real reason to have range anxiety. All the Buckee's are getting superchargers and who doesn't spend at least 20 min in a Buckee's.

Yes it was weird not having a roar going down the strip.
              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Three 5.0 Mustangs lined up against the Y. First one spun and held for another solo pass. Second one I barely got but I think he was either asleep or spun. Third one broke at the line. I'm guessing all were trying to get a hard launch due to the known Tesla launch.

Any monkey can launch this thing. Just hold on and hit throttle...not real driving.

I bought it for highway use. I spend less money on the Tesla payment than my F250 12mpg chug per gallon. With the supercharger network now, there isn't a real reason to have range anxiety. All the Buckee's are getting superchargers and who doesn't spend at least 20 min in a Buckee's.

Yes, it was weird not having a roar going down the strip.
                They are cool cars and the immediate TQ and AWD off the line is very impressive. My 5.0 isn't stock and I can drive better than my S.I.L., so there's that. And the Audi gave me the hit, but I was already in my 2nd gear sweet spot.
                I will say the Audi and MACH-E have better suited interiors for me. I haven't seen or been in a MB-E in person yet but, I'm sure they are very nice too and probably better than the other two I have been in.

I will probably get an electric car at some point but the batteries need to get better, I/we don't do as much driving as we used too, my wife is 14 miles from work but only goes in 3 days out of the week and now that her Dad passed away, no more 100+ miles roundtrip to see him. I'm retired and only drive to see the Mavs in Dallas maybe 10 games a season. SO not much driving anymore at the current time.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  We don't appreciate folks who can count around here.
                  I am here to help in any way I can….
                  1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Working...
                  X