• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Likey
      Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

• Next video is up. I had no idea you could have fun in a base v6 firebird. lol

Comment

• But back on topic, what the hell were you thinking?
          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            But back on topic, what the hell were you thinking?
            I still don't know, but it seems to be working out.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              Next video is up. I had no idea you could have fun in a base v6 firebird. lol

Finally! You’re only one event behind on vids with one coming up this weekend. The blue Subie will probably make a few more runs too. Keeping it stock for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                Finally! You’re only one event behind on vids with one coming up this weekend. The blue Subie will probably make a few more runs too. Keeping it stock for now.
                I just need to make sure I have access to a trailer. Brain damage is down right now so I'm fairly sure I can use his. But I really liked that aluminum trailer I used all last season.

Comment

• The car is really shaping up. Time to pull some more weight and do the exhaust.

Comment

• When you're done, I expect to see you restore that car. Put it back to being a nice street machine, worthy of respect. It had better be cool looking!
                    WH

Comment

When you're done, I expect to see you restore that car. Put it back to being a nice street machine, worthy of respect. It had better be cool looking!
                      There is no going back from the slippery slope of rallycross. It ain’t happening.

Comment

When you're done, I expect to see you restore that car. Put it back to being a nice street machine, worthy of respect. It had better be cool looking!
                        This thing was barely a parts car when I got it. and it hasn't gotten any nicer since it's been ripping in the dirt. Though I have considered repainting it and doing a better job.

Comment

• It's your job to make it nicer! Blast it and respray it someday. Put a decent interior in with a bunch of sound deadening material and a nice sound system. Bend it back into shape where necessary. Get it back on the streets!

When you're done of course.
                          WH

Comment

It's your job to make it nicer! Blast it and respray it someday. Put a decent interior in with a bunch of sound deadening material and a nice sound system. Bend it back into shape where necessary. Get it back on the streets!

When you're done of course.
                            Alex, I will take “things that are never gonna happen” for $100.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              Alex, I will take “things that are never gonna happen” for $100.
                              He has to. It's part of the man code. If he wants ultimate man points, and to garner a respect given to few others, he'll do it.

Otherwise he'll be relegated to the disappointed look people get when they hear he "finally got rid of that thing" or "he hauled it off".

Fix it!!
                              WH

Comment

He has to. It's part of the man code. If he wants ultimate man points, and to garner a respect given to few others, he'll do it.

Otherwise he'll be relegated to the disappointed look people get when they hear he "finally got rid of that thing" or "he hauled it off".

Fix it!!
                                Ain’t gonna happen. The chassis is already paddy the point of worthy of restoration. It’s be cheaper to buy a different SN and smarter too. I also have a pristine SN dash if anyone ever does restore one.

Comment

Working...
                                X