Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patty melt who's cpa cert number did you post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    Have money and post on this board = you are an asshole.
    LoL...yup. Buncha jealous, no ambition-having bitches on here.

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
      Once I move up into four figures, I'm going all out with a few boxes of wine and sardines!!
      Hellz yeah! When I break into 3 figures I'll bring paper cups for the Vino.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        I think it has more to do with how you present yourself than it does how big your bank is.

Grape has monies(IIRC), but he's not an asshole AFAIK.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Well that's just crazy talk...
        Get the hell outta here with that noise.

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
          Once I move up into four figures, I'm going all out with a few boxes of wine and sardines!!
          LMGDAO! Don't go crazy, Kim!
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
            Lol, indeed.

Originally posted by Cooter View Post

But when you're a fucking pompous asshole or a fucking little weasel, you're going to get called out...
            I do my best to fit both of those criteria, and have yet to be called out!
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              nah, be an asshole on this board = you are an asshole.

Back when Rob Celedona posted a lot, NOBDODY would have called him anything like that.

But when you're a fucking pompous asshole or a fucking little weasel, you're going to get called out...
              what is wrong with being pompous??
              BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
              BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
              Fernando Perez
              Alijandra Perez
              Mesquite, Texas
              214-680-1415

Comment

I do my best to fit both of those criteria, and have yet to be called out!
                Are you being serious?

Regardless, you certainly bring a distinct brand of loathsome antagonism to the forum that's just disgusting. It's particularly apparent when anyone contradicts you. It's like you have some profound inferiority complex or some other troublesome social maladjustment. I find The King highly entertaining by comparison.
                Men have become the tools of their tools.
                -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Have money and post on this board = you are an asshole.
                  Or in your case, mommy and daddy has money. I don't believe you know what its like to "earn" money.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSFET View Post
                    Are you being serious?

Regardless, you certainly bring a distinct brand of loathsome antagonism to the forum that's just disgusting. It's particularly apparent when anyone contradicts you. It's like you have some profound inferiority complex or some other troublesome social maladjustment. I find The King highly entertaining by comparison.
                    Sig worthy!

And I try to bring as much antagonism as I can to our humble forum.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I think Patrick still has my 2009 taxes, or at least he filed an extension for me

I might need to check on those, and last year's too... oh boy!

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                        thank you! this shit is ridiculous

Comment

Bunch of assholes in here! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by saleen449 View Post
                            what is wrong with being pompous??
                            Nothing, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              i'm hoping to break into the 5 figures next year. It's all going to be champagne and caviar from then on out!
                              fml!
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                                If in fact it wasn't yours? So are you a cpa or just a PA?
                                I'll clear it up for Patty because he won't and I was the one that looked up his name on the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy. He didn't post a CPA cert number. He posted a certificate of membership from the Texas Society of CPA's. You do NOT need to be a CPA to join the society. I'm not aware of the specifics, but if you are qualified to sit for the exam, but haven't passed it yet, you can join the society or something along those lines.

This is a stone cold fact: Patrick R. Moore (aka Pattymelt) is NOT a CPA at this time. For him to misrepresent himself as a CPA could prevent him from ever being a CPA in the future. He needs to understand that fact and be very careful.
                                Ford
                                GM
                                Toyota
                                VAG

Comment

Working...
                                X