Just a stray idea (from a moron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
    it says banned under his name, tell me it's true.
    It's not true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
      it says banned under his name, tell me it's true.
      I believe it would have a capital B if it were true. I'm sure a mod can tell us for sure.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Photo of salvage yard ( dealership )
        The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
          I hope the real Blame Canada kicks your ass.
          I like that idea. I haven't handed a punk ass little bitch a good ass kicking in a while.
          I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            I believe it would have a capital B if it were true. I'm sure a mod can tell us for sure.
            View user profile, if you can send a PM they aren't banned.

Comment

• Hes not banned...yet...but its still early in the day.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post

Photo of salvage yard ( dealership )

It's a shame that isn't one of those videos from the first Gulf War where you see the structure and two seconds later a missle drops in and vaporizes it.

Comment

• he'll just sign up another username
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Bing maps has a clear shot of his doublewide its behind his daddy's house .
                    The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
                      Bing maps has a clear shot of his doublewide its behind his daddy's house .
                      step dad, Helm is his mom's married name

Four people live at that address. Him, his gf/wife Jennifer Cinnamon, and his mom and step dad.
                      Last edited by Silverback; 11-11-2011, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                        Fuck you, asshole. This is going to be fun.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• He was also 92Gt5liter on the old board.

Originally posted by 92Gt5liter
                          Im a pretty big electricity noob, but I'll give this a try. I am trying to identify a part. I don't have a picture, but I can give a description. There is something inside those old glass CRT computer monitors, that can hold a large electrical charge, for many years, according to my computer hardware instructor. I forgot what he called it, so that is what I am trying to figure out here.

It is not a battery. But he said that it held such a charge, that if you mishandled it, that it could send you to meet the lord. It holds that much electricity in it. And, he said that one that he messed with which had not ran in 17 years, was still holding a charge from that time. What is this thing? What else can store and electrical charge besides a battery? I know they are out there, I just can't remember what they are called.
                          Ok so now that I know that it is a capacitor, on to the next question:

Why couldn't you just use the appropriate capacitor, instead of a battery? (for anything you might be trying to do) Batteries wear out, apparently capacitors do not. Or at least, they don't wear out nearly as quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            He was also 92Gt5liter on the old board.

Im a pretty big electricity noob, but I'll give this a try. I am trying to identify a part. I don't have a picture, but I can give a description. There is something inside those old glass CRT computer monitors, that can hold a large electrical charge, for many years, according to my computer hardware instructor. I forgot what he called it, so that is what I am trying to figure out here.

It is not a battery. But he said that it held such a charge, that if you mishandled it, that it could send you to meet the lord. It holds that much electricity in it. And, he said that one that he messed with which had not ran in 17 years, was still holding a charge from that time. What is this thing? What else can store and electrical charge besides a battery? I know they are out there, I just can't remember what they are called.
                            Ok so now that I know that it is a capacitor, on to the next question:

Why couldn't you just use the appropriate capacitor, instead of a battery? (for anything you might be trying to do) Batteries wear out, apparently capacitors do not. Or at least, they don't wear out nearly as quickly.
                            I bet it would blow his mind to learn how much electricity you can get from a handful of pennies!
                            Men have become the tools of their tools.
                            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Holy shit.

Comment

• This shit isn't real is it? I mean....fuck....what. I'm confused on who he thinks he is fooling.

Comment

Working...
                                X