Grapevine Ford Customer For Life!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GSRGuy94 View Post
    I love Mach 1s and everything, but you cannot use an 8yr old car with a whopping 66k miles on it for a "reliability" argument.
    LOL, no shit! I thought the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      Tell your wife to support our country and buy an American vehicle, look at the new Edge and Explorer with the I-4 Ecoboost powertrain.
      FWIW Pilots are built in Alabama by Americans, Sold by Americans, and worked on by Americans. Im pretty sure the Edge is built in Ontario Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by GSRGuy94 View Post
        I love Mach 1s and everything, but you cannot use an 8yr old car with a whopping 66k miles on it for a "reliability" argument. My mom bought a 1991 Acura Legend brand new and sold it 7 years later with 245k miles on it. Zero non-maintenance issues. And my dad bought a 1987 Accord brand new and sold it 13 years later with 230k miles. Or I could use the example of my first car, a '94 Integra GS-R. Bought the car in '02 w/ 134k miles on it, sold it 2.5 years later with 193k miles. And I BEAT on that car. Those are examples of reliability. 66k miles on an 8 year old car isn't. Not knocking your car (I've had two Mustangs... we won't go there), it was just a lousy example.
        Fuck you, I can do whatever I want.

Comment

Sure you can, doesn't mean that it matters

Comment

Looks good to me.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
            X