Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    haha nah I've layed those ground rules. No caking it up after shes been with another man.
    But it's ok for you to double up after having another chick. Pot I'd like you to meet Kettle.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

• I was joking, she is 23 years old and we're about to go have lunch to "talk"

Comment

haha nah I've layed those ground rules. No caking it up after shes been with another man.
        yes because she's obviously been just fucking peachy with your rules...

deny all you want, but you've tasted another man's cock batter, and you liked it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grape View Post
          boom, you are a sex slave because you can't have your own place
          I believe the proper terminology is Sugar Momma and Jiggalo.
          G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            That's no way to talk about junior's momma!

lolz!

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Silverback is killing me over here!! LOL

Comment

• If you or her can't move out for the next 6 months to a year I'd just do this. If you're going to hook up with a chick, do it anywhere but your house. And even though its fucked up. If the ex still likes getting some pencil dick from you then keep giving in to her in moderation. Once your 6mo - 1 year time is up. Just bounce the fuck out. IMO

Now I wouldn't move in with any chick that I'm dating period until I'm married to her.

Comment

Why is it that my ex-girlfriend still feels entitled to me? We've been broken up for 2-3 months now and I've never brought a single woman over, not once. I have always been respectful and gone to their place instead even though she'll have guys over every now and then that'll come stay the night which is perfectly fine I don't mind too much considering I know that I'm steady tapping that ass on almost a daily basis.

So last night I bring home a girl after we go out to a couple bars and we had been drinking so driving would have been a bad idea. Of course I give her the tour of the house and Jessica see's this chick and flips out trying to push me out of her way in the house etc and she doesn't want to speak or see me.... I just shrug my shoulders and go into the room with my date and a few minutes later it's on and poppin.

So I'm beating it up from behind when all of the sudden about an hour into things I hear my ex-girlfriend banging on my door talking about "I need to talk to you now", "right now"! My only reply was I'M BUSY, be with you in a few. Next thing I know my ex is walking around the house crying historically, wtf?

How can someone feel they can fuck with whomever they want when they want yet expect another person to not be able to do the same?

Fucking bitches man..... Anyone else got this sort of problem? Can't even have sex in my own home without my ex-girlfriend/roommate going crazy. She got that itch.

/rant
                  She wants to be your ex, but she doesn't want you to be her ex. It's called "have your cake and eat it too"

Women handle this best when other women aren't flaunted or discussed. As long as she thinks she is the only one, you're safe. KNOWING she's not is still OK, but SEEING that she's not is what fucked her up. Women are fucking NUTS dude.

You are going to continue to have this type of relationship with her because it's already been established as the status quo for you two.
                  Originally posted by Vertnut
                  I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                    I believe the proper terminology is Sugar Momma and Jiggalo.
                    not even close, a sugar momma would have her own place, and still pay his rent and bills.

Maybe he likes to put on clown makeup so he could technically be a Juggalo, but we haven't gotten that far.

Comment

yes because she's obviously been just fucking peachy with your rules...

deny all you want, but you've tasted another man's cock batter, and you liked it.
                      That's a negative. lmao I make her clean up and brush her teeth.

Comment

not even close, a sugar momma would have her own place, and still pay his rent and bills.

Maybe he likes to put on clown makeup so he could technically be a Juggalo, but we haven't gotten that far.
                        HAHAHA

ICP - Insanely cuckold penis
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                          If you or her can't move out for the next 6 months to a year I'd just do this. If you're going to hook up with a chick, do it anywhere but your house. And even though its fucked up. If the ex still likes getting some pencil dick from you then keep giving in to her in moderation. Once your 6mo - 1 year time is up. Just bounce the fuck out. IMO

Now I wouldn't move in with any chick that I'm dating period until I'm married to her.
                          This will be happening. It's just a waiting game since she won't move out, I've even found her some one bedrooms in the area.

Comment

Just the type of person I am.... We had made plans and I got ditched so she could go smoke some pot..

Oh and she is 33 years old.
                            Ummm... can you pm me her number, I'll take care of this for you and attach a pic while you're at it.

thanks
                            Ded

Comment

yeah and I tell my chick i washed the fumunda off my cock after a hot sweaty day in the garage too. Doesn't mean I do it

Comment

But it's ok for you to fuck her before cleaning yourself up?
                                G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                                X