Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    LMFAO!!! Hell no everyone hates that dumb ass bitch/slut. And your brother even messed with her didn't he?
    you live in the same house as her? And what girl hasnt my brother messed with

Comment

third if my roommate did find said thread it would make the next 5-6 months miserable surely as if it already isn't at times.
      So that's about 5-6 months more of guaranteed Drama Fridays.

Win/Win

Comment

• I'm damned if I do, I'm damned if I don't!

Lmfao at Ashley though. She was a straight ugly toss up. Anyone on this board could get a lay with her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue88Coupe View Post
          you live in the same house as her? And what girl hasnt my brother messed with
          Haha I know he regrets that one, lmao! I do remember him talking shit to her at the bar one night. Fucking hilarious.

We lived together for 1-2 weeks. Ashley couldn't pay rent instead bought weed. Got kicked out and I decided to move in cause she needed the help and I could get on the lease there.

Comment

• i guess it wouldn't be too hard with a public data account, and the address to find out who lives there if they changed their driver's license info....

I'm just sayin

I wonder who has a public data account

Comment

• Do y'all seriously want to tell my roommate about thread? I'll give ya her info thru pm. She has an account but maybe it was for the old site.

I can tell you shes got a pos metro phone so doubt she could keep up with all the replys :P

Comment

• pics would be better

Comment

Do y'all seriously want to tell my roommate about thread? I'll give ya her info thru pm. She has an account but maybe it was for the old site.

I can tell you shes got a pos metro phone so doubt she could keep up with all the replys :P
                  I don't want to, but I do want you to see that you're not 100% clean in this shit either.

You're both batshit crazy, you just don't see it.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
                    pics would be better
                    qft
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Do y'all seriously want to tell my roommate about thread? I'll give ya her info thru pm. She has an account but maybe it was for the old site.

Yes I really do

Saves me the trouble of making another alias and getting in trouble.

Comment

• If this was 4chan or any other site worth a fuck, she would already have been sent the info, your power would be shut off, and you would be listed as a sexual predator with all of your neighbors...

I'm ashamed of the lack of followthru on this site sometimes

Comment

• Jessica is the ex / roommate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                            I don't want to, but I do want you to see that you're not 100% clean in this shit either.

You're both batshit crazy, you just don't see it.
                            i never said I wasn't too blame as well. I've already told you people I brought the woman home last night simply to get back at her from the night before.

Was it immature of me? Yes.
                            Did it work? Yes.
                            Was I in the wrong? Probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              If this was 4chan or any other site worth a fuck, she would already have been sent the info, your power would be shut off, and you would be listed as a sexual predator with all of your neighbors...

I'm ashamed of the lack of followthru on this site sometimes
                              There's only so much you can do from the office.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

i never said I wasn't too blame as well. I've already told you people I brought the woman home last night simply to get back at her from the night before.

Was it immature of me? Yes.
                                Did it work? Yes.
                                Was I in the wrong? Probably.
                                This is a step in the right direction.
                                G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                                X