• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Pepper is full of shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      Jeff Pepper is full of shit
      How am I full of shit? And yes most the beginning of this thread was bullshit.

And Matt you're the one telling me I'm not a home wrecker I wouldn't send anything to her I'm a "gatherer" lol...... When she clearly called you out by last name and first. So yeah I'd say you're full of shit as well and one of the main people instigating this whole thread for your amusement. You don't give two shits about the girl, honestly. Easy to tell from your post.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
        How am I full of shit? And yes most the beginning of this thread was bullshit.

And Matt you're the one telling me I'm not a home wrecker I wouldn't send anything to her I'm a "gatherer" lol...... When she clearly called you out by last name and first. So yeah I'd say you're full of shit as well and one of the main people instigating this whole thread for your amusement. You don't give two shits about the girl, honestly. Easy to tell from your post.
        What's my last name?

I promise you it's not Humberg, you ignorant fuck

Comment

• how the fuck did I take 24 hours off and this bitch hit 19 pages.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

What's my last name?
            Humberg or something of that nature.

Well then I'm mistaken.

I just know your name is Matt. And she mentioned a Matt sent her some things.

Comment

Humberg or something of that nature.
              The only thing my last name and Humberg has in common is the first letter.

you really are a fucking moron

Comment

• It's been fun but I've got work to be done today. I'm sure this thread will be 30+ pages by the end of the day though.

I'll post up those pictures for you steve or stevo whomever when I get them.

Comment

I just know your name is Matt. And she mentioned a Matt sent her some things.

Great detective work, have you thought about going into law enforcement? Maybe then you could catch some cases on other people, and put them on paper and shit

Comment

Really? I'm a moron because I don't know your full name?

You sound all bent out of shape dude chill the fuck out.

Comment

Great detective work, have you thought about going into law enforcement? Maybe then you could catch some cases on other people, and put them on paper and shit
                      Are you a cracker now?

Awesome edit because I sure didn't give a fuck admins....

Comment

Really? I'm a moron because I don't know your full name?

You sound all bent out of shape dude chill the fuck out.
                        No, you're a moron because you think you know more than you do.

You're a moron because you started this thread to get people to like you, and it backfired, but you still claim it's EPIC, because of you.

The only thing that is EPIC is what a fucking idiot you are Jeff Pepper, and Jessica Oliva truely should kick you the fuck out and make you live on the streets with your dog.

Comment

humbergenstein. MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I tried to come out to the Back 9 last night but NONE of you responded or were up there at the time, so I left work to go home.
                            You are full of more excuses than a pregnant nun.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              humbergenstein. MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                              Shalom.... see you at temple this weekend

Comment

No, you're a moron because you think you know more than you do.

You're a moron because you started this thread to get people to like you, and it backfired, but you still claim it's EPIC, because of you.

The only thing that is EPIC is what a fucking idiot you are Jeff Pepper, and Jessica Oliva truely should kick you the fuck out and make you live on the streets with your dog.
                                Haha wow..... Glad your opinion doesn't matter in the real world.

I'll see y'all later.

I asked gtg for next Mavs game but no responses. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X