Just a stray idea (from a moron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
    What if you just hook up the alternator to the electric motor that turns the water pump. Make sure that the alternator you have chose provides more output than the required input of the electric motor. Viola!
    Irony, or stupidity?

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      Irony, or stupidity?
      Typo lol. You are one observant fuck today.
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Irony, or stupidity?
        Maybe he meant to cue the music from the viola? How dare you question his intelligence. He's a goddamn engineer!
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Irony, or stupidity?
          Maybe he was just making a shout out to all the Violas out there?

Comment

Typo lol. You are one observant fuck today.
            Slow day at work.
            Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Maybe he meant to cue the music from the viola? How dare you question his intelligence. He's a goddamn engineer!
            Having been in orchestra for damn near forever, it just pisses me off when people say viola instead of voila whether it's on purpose to try to be funny or just because they're too stupid to know the difference. It's like when people find out if I play the violin and they go, "Hey, can you play The Devil Went Down to Georgia!?" Fuck.

Comment

It's like when people find out if I play the violin and they go, "Hey, can you play The Devil Went Down to Georgia!?" Fuck.
              Well? Can you?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                Sounds like this guy could possibly live in a van down by the river.
                Yousonofabitch

Comment

Dude, you don't fucking know me, and you don't know anything about me. So STFU you fucking internet blowhard. I bet you come on here just to talk shit cause in real life if you said anything like that to someone like me you would immediately shit yourself and be begging for me not to hurt you. I guess all you shitbags think just cause i made the mistake of mentioning once that i'm black and this is the net that you can say anything you want... fucking ignorant dumbasses...
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Didn't he turn out to be white? Or am I thinking of buffalo haltom?

Comment

I think the founding fathers did a more than exceptional job at creating this country's basic laws. However, there are a few things that I personally would add to their work, if I was one of them and had lived at that time. You know how there are certain things that you can not say, by law? There is actually only one that I know of, and I think we all know what that is. Well what if they had added a couple more things like that, that must be enforced? Like a challenge to the right to bear arms? How do you think things would have turned out, if it were a crime to suggest that there should be any form of gun control? If it were a crime to even talk about it? Just wanted to see what yall's opinion might be on that.

I think it should be a crime. Like if the POTUS even talked about it, he would be arrested. Just as if anyone talks about certain other things that you will be arrested for.

Comment

Who are you kidding? Everyone knows engineers do some of the dumbest shit.
                        Men have become the tools of their tools.
                        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Slow day at work.

Having been in orchestra for damn near forever, it just pisses me off when people say viola instead of voila whether it's on purpose to try to be funny or just because they're too stupid to know the difference. It's like when people find out if I play the violin and they go, "Hey, can you play The Devil Went Down to Georgia!?" Fuck.
                          Well can you? lol
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Well? Can you?
                            Well can you? lol

Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSFET View Post
                              Who are you kidding? Everyone knows engineers do some of the dumbest shit.
                              One notch above fry cooks!

Comment

Yes.
                                That's awesome man. You should bring your violin out to the bar and play it for us one night!

Comment

Working...
                                X