Gotta love people in the gym after new years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FunFordCobra
    I was normal weight untill I was shipped to Fallujah to work for a security firm in 2005. The 6 months I was there some of the medication they pump you full of when you go over there took an effect on my thyroid and I started gaining weight like no other no matter what I did. My matabolism basically STOPPED. I gained about 75 lbs the 6 months I was there untill they decided it was better to ship me back on disability. I fought it for 2 more (and 125 more lbs) years before I got on real medication from one of the best thyroid/ metabolic doctors in Texas and my thyroid condition cleared up. As soon as it cleared ( like 2 weeks) I felt an enoumus surge of power that hasn't stopped.
    Even @ 400 lbs I was running at a 6 that is why it is comical to me all the 10% BF gurus run at the same pace. You can tell when someone gives 100% at the gym, and when I see that ESPECIALLY if that person is obease I go try to motivate them and tell them my story. Most don't believe it because of my impeccable physique (now that's cocky) so I carry around pics on my iPhone.
    Medication is for pussies who don't give it their all in the gym, I'm just saying!
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

The 6 months I was there some of the medication they pump you full of when you go over there took an effect on my thyroid and I started gaining weight like no other no matter what I did. My matabolism basically STOPPED. I gained about 75 lbs the 6 months I was there untill they decided it was better to ship me back on disability. I fought it for 2 more (and 125 more lbs) years before I got on real medication from one of the best thyroid/ metabolic doctors in Texas and my thyroid condition cleared up. As soon as it cleared ( like 2 weeks)
      So you were a normal weight, took some meds, blow up because of them, then you stop taking said meds, get on a different medication and return to a normal weight while working out to build muscle. Is that your motivational speech to those obese souls busting their asses?

"Hey, as long as your weight gain is caused by some medication you are taking there is hope for you to look like me, otherwise how long do you have on this treadmill cause I could really make better use of it."

Comment

Please show me someone else with better results and I might stop lol. Most people who come from 400 and over never get their life back no matter how much weight they have lost because they get lap-ban, don't lose the weight right, then look like horrid monsters when they are nothing but lose skin. Then have to go through a whole process of surgeries to get rid of it all and still need more plastic surgery to get rid of the scars.
        Most people don't put on the weight over the course of a year and drop it in the course of another year. Your transformation is whack, get over yourself!

Comment

Dude you just changed your entire story on this weight loss shit. You're a piece of work.

And when did i say I ran a 6mph pace? I usually run outside like a man and vary pace according to distance. And even longer distance is typically neve slower than 8-9mph. I have always been a sprinter anyways. I could probably still run about a 4.6 to 4.7 40 easy. Try making a valid point.

I bet a tool bag like you has lots of long flat shoes, shirts with crosses and dragons, and jewels on your jeans huh?

Comment

So when someone is on a bench or what have you chest related and it's also your chest day..You don't ask if you can work in or when they will be done? Why do the rules change from weight machines to cardio machines???
            Not if there are 20 other benches right beside them, no.
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Vaccines are for pussies. True story.

Comment

I was injected with probabally 20 different vaccines right before traveling to work in Iraq. Which one was it? Could it be a combo if a few different ones? Probabally..
                Whatever med it was, slowed my metabolic rate to a crawl. Your metabolic rate is regulated by your thyroid. You don't continue to take shots when you get over there.. They juice you up on the way over and hope for the best..

I got on the new meds and I was on the 2 weeks before I felt normal and had energy again. These meds are not diet pills, produce NO energy, burn no fat. They absorb unwanted nutrients and blockages in and around your thyroid. Took it for 2weeks and not again since. So yea the medication did help my thyroid get back on the right metabolic track but they had absolutley nothing to do with the fat being burned.
                Congrats on the weight loss, glad you figured it out, still wouldn't exactly compare it to someone who has fought obesity their entire life and has made lifestyle changes in order to reverse a lifetime of bad choices. If you start out normal, then something slows your metabolism down to a crawl, then you get it figured out and start working out I'd expect that you would get into incredibly better shape then you were. Not discounting your effort, I am sure it was a lot of work, maybe you should think about some of the low-cal humble pie!

Comment

OKOK.. But what if these benches where intended for the use of no more then 100 lbs... But this old man next to you is on the benches that go up to 300 lbs, but he is only using 100 lbs..He also has no intention of moving in the next 30-40 minutes..Common AL-P what do you DOOOOO?
                  I call the police and have him arrested for not BEING AHRDCAORE ENOUGH......RAWR!R!!!111juanjuan

Comment

That's another reason I did better this time round because I learned from all my mistakes the first go round and kept asking myself what could I do better and how do I push myself harder instead of just going through the motions like the 1st time.

I WAS JUST EXPRESSING MY AGROVATION OF PEOPLE WALKING SLOWLY FOR A VERY LONG PERIOD OF TIME ON THE GOOD TREAD MILLS THAT HAVE A 12 PACE AND I DRIVE 10 MINUTES FURTHER FOR AND THERE IS ONLY 3 OF THEM COMPARED TO 25 OTHER TREADMILLS THAT GO UP TO 8 MPH WICH APPARENTLY IS JUST FINE FOR SOME 10% BF PEOPLE.

k thx!
                    Oh snap! Congrats you're good at the treadmill! you can run on 12! You mist have trophies and shit huh? How about you be a real man and run outside? Then you can even further glorify how cool you are. Oh wait...then no one can witness your uber speed and you'll have no one running below 8 to make you feel superior.

Comment

• What's with all this social bullshit in the gym? Mind your own fuckin business, do your workout and get the fuck out.

FFC - You may have lost alot weight and that is to be applauded, but you've gained in arrogance what you have lost in weight. Quit whining about treadmills, quit being a pussy and adapt to your enviorment when you preferred treadmills are being used. There are plenty of cardio activities you can do to keep your heart rate up with intensity. Running on a treadmill is hardly difficult or make you tough at any speed. IF that is the attitude you are approaching people with that attitude asking for machines, it's no wonder you almost got your ass kicked by a mohawked black dude in the gym.

Comment

• My cock is an honest 18" long, just ask your grandma...

Comment

• Referring to the tags...I thought cows have 4 stomachs?
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra
                            Speaking of cocks there was an azn dude spread eagle drying his balls off today using a wall mounted air dryer..Why was he doing this when he was holding a bath towel?

Did I say ANYTHING?? no... Should I have? ..........
                            You're still a fatboy at heart. Because you're awefully cranky since you haven't eaten anything. Have a twinkie and calm the fuck down.

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra
                              Speaking of cocks there was an azn dude spread eagle drying his balls off today using a wall mounted air dryer..Why was he doing this when he was holding a bath towel?

Did I say ANYTHING?? no... Should I have? ..........
                              Did he look like the guy in the last frame of this? Maybe he wanted to mount you.

Comment

• If everyones soo fucking confident about their 10% BF why don't you post a pic?

I had a DEXA scan done around the same time as this shot and I was right under 12% about 4-5 months ago. I need to have a DEXA redone but they are expensive. When it comes down to me and calipers they are slightly inaccurate.
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X