Need some advice... PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice... PLEASE

So just a quick explanation of the situation my girlfriend of which i have a 6 month old son with up and decides to pack her shit while i am at work and leave today with my boy. She has no job no money and no car she can not provide for our child like he needs. What can i do legally to get my son home with me where I know he will be safe and provided for?

Originally posted by Redbeard90gt View Post
    So just a quick explanation of the situation my girlfriend of which i have a 6 month old son with up and decides to pack her shit while i am at work and leave today with my boy. She has no job no money and no car she can not provide for our child like he needs. What can i do legally to get my son home with me where I know he will be safe and provided for?
    You HAVE to take it to court to establish custody. Until then there's nothing you can do really

Haul ASS to get you a damn good attorney, and have her served ASAP with a court summons for a custody hearing.
    Originally posted by Vertnut
    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

she will be back within a few days

"unless she has a brother with 12 inches of ding dong knocking the bottom out of that ass"

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
        she will be back within a few days

"unless she has a brother with 12 inches of ding dong knocking the bottom out of that ass"
        She isnt coming back you dont put my son in a situation like this and expect me to ever give a fuck about your piece of shit ass again..

Comment

Have you tried hitting her?
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
            You HAVE to take it to court to establish custody. Until then there's nothing you can do really

Haul ASS to get you a damn good attorney, and have her served ASAP with a court summons for a custody hearing.
            Do you know anything about emergency custody? I will be calling the lawyer first thing in the morning.. She is more worried about me cutting of her cell phone then our son being safe...

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
              Have you tried hitting her?
              Its a damn good thing i was unable to find out where she was earlier in the day cause i may have gotten thrown in jail... Im an incredibly nice guy and extremely laid back and i dont think i have ever been as angry as i was earlier..

Comment

Its a damn good thing i was unable to find out where she was earlier in the day cause i may have gotten thrown in jail... Im an incredibly nice guy and extremely laid back and i dont think i have ever been as angry as i was earlier..
                Well don't you sound like the model father!

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                  If my wife pulled some fucked up stunt like that I'd be ready to choke the fuck out of her as well. If you fuck with a man's child expect to get knocked the fuck out.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                    do you have kids?

Comment

Were there no signs?

She had to be talking to someone to pack her shit and leave without a car.

Remember, it's not just YOUR boy. Children are viewed as property and possession is 9/10ths the law until a court orders custody. There is no thing as parental kidnapping unless a court has set forth custody.

Remember that people use kids as a sick way to get back at the other half, so keep that in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by fst_stng View Post
                        If my wife pulled some fucked up stunt like that I'd be ready to choke the fuck out of her as well. If you fuck with a man's child expect to get knocked the fuck out.
                        Agreed
                        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

With no car and no money, she shouldn't be hard to find. Sure sounds like there's a "3rd party" involved...

Comment

pics?

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                              pics?
                              This is why I love DFWMustangs! LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X