• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
    This is why I love DFWMustangs! LOL!!!
    I cant believe it took 14 post to ask!

Comment

Originally posted by Redbeard90gt View Post
      Do you know anything about emergency custody? I will be calling the lawyer first thing in the morning.. She is more worried about me cutting of her cell phone then our son being safe...
      I know you're not happy about what's happening, but let me ask you this....

Did she take your son to a parent of family members house? You have to be able to prove your son is unsafe. Just saying that him being with her in a different house proves nothing except she no longer found you to be suitable for whatever reason.
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Damn it !!
        89 mustang coupe at the house now ..... SOLD
        97 F-250 HD crew cab shorty 4x4 overfueled for your pleasure ................

Comment

You can't do shit. Get a lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
            Have you tried hitting her?
            words of wisdom right here.

Comment

Let her back long enough for you to get your son home then kick her to the curb but retain possession of the child. That would be the best time to file.

Comment

My son is home with me safe. Thank god..

Comment

Thank god...was this like a fake attention thread or something?
                  My son is home with me safe. Thank god..
                  Last edited by T.J.; 01-18-2011, 11:10 PM.

Comment

If this is real, now's the time to kick that bitch to the curb.

Comment

Originally posted by T.J. View Post
                      Thank god...was this like a fake attention thread or something?
                      yea cause i wouldnt know what to do without dfwmustangs attention...

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        If this is real, now's the time to kick that bitch to the curb.
                        she is gone... now i get to find a good family law attourney and start custody proceedings.

Comment

she is gone... now i get to find a good family law attourney and start custody proceedings.

The Best of luck too you and your son! Hopefully she will just fade away but I doubt it!

Comment

1 - I hope you have an endless supply of money and patience. What you're about to do isn't easy, it certainly isn't cheap, and is going to be one of the most difficult things you'll ever have to go through. I hope you're mentally tough, because you're about to get treated like shit for as long as it takes to sort all this out.

Can you prove the place she moved to is an unfit environment? Can you prove drug/alcohol abuse? Saying it doesn't prove anything. You need to be able to document, you'll need witnesses, etc.

If you can prove she put him in immediate danger, or if you can prove drug/alcohol abuse, you can go down and file for a TRO (temp restraining order), until you get a hearing scheduled.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              1 - I hope you have an endless supply of money and patience. What you're about to do isn't easy, it certainly isn't cheap, and is going to be one of the most difficult things you'll ever have to go through. I hope you're mentally tough, because you're about to get treated like shit for as long as it takes to sort all this out.

Can you prove the place she moved to is an unfit environment? Can you prove drug/alcohol abuse? Saying it doesn't prove anything. You need to be able to document, you'll need witnesses, etc.

If you can prove she put him in immediate danger, or if you can prove drug/alcohol abuse, you can go down and file for a TRO (temp restraining order), until you get a hearing scheduled.
                              ^This

Comment

You sure he's your son?

Comment

Working...
                                X