No announcement yet.

So who's really.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harrah's is pretty cool but if you decide to do any drinking don't go to the Carnival court outside! A 12 ounce can of Bud Light is $8 and the yard drinks are $30+. You can walk to O'Shea's right next door and beers are $2, no idea on shots but I bet they are about the same. This is assuming you aren't gambling a lot, you'll get plenty of free booze playing cards obviously.

Harrah's has a monorail station as well, pretty convenient way to hit both ends of the strip. It's cheaper than a cab ride but more than the bus, but a whole lot faster. The Deuce is like $5 (strip only bus service) and it's really the only way to get to downtown for the Fremont St stuff, where they have $3 shots of Cabo Wabo, $8 yards (probably a liter or more of frozen goodness) and $2 beers everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
      Harrah's is pretty cool but if you decide to do any drinking don't go to the Carnival court outside! A 12 ounce can of Bud Light is $8 and the yard drinks are $30+. You can walk to O'Shea's right next door and beers are $2, no idea on shots but I bet they are about the same. This is assuming you aren't gambling a lot, you'll get plenty of free booze playing cards obviously.
      Are you talking about the flair bar? I think we bought one drink last time we sat there and the rest of the time, they were pouring shots down our throats for free. I like hanging out there!
      Last edited by Leah; 02-03-2011, 04:53 PM.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Dear god, where is GE when you need him.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Dear god, where is GE when you need him.

No shit. Lea, that is gonna be the most epic photoshop ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            No shit. Lea, that is gonna be the most epic photoshop ever.
            Dammit! I can't post anything fun without you pervs doing something with it. I took it down before too much damage can be done.
            Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
              Dammit! I can't post anything fun without you pervs doing something with it. I took it down before too much damage can be done.
              It's ok. I got it covered.

Comment

Damn you!!
                Token Split Tail

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                  Damn you!!
                  LOL................You gotta purdy mouf!
                  sigpic

Comment

your internets has failed us!

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      your internets has failed us!
                      No, Leah just pulled the host pic.

Comment

• right click save as next time! You have let us all down.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          right click save as next time! You have let us all down.
                          Yea I got pawned

Comment

Yea I got pawned
                            bWAHAHAHA!
                            Token Split Tail

Comment

• I talked to some locals, and it looks like it might actually be cheaper for me to fly to Vegas than drive, so my offer to pick people up from the airport is on hold. I haven't done the math yet to include a shuttle and parking for 4 or 5 days yet though, so I might still be driving.

If I get me M3 or 335 by then I'll probably drive regardless though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                I talked to some locals, and it looks like it might actually be cheaper for me to fly to Vegas than drive, so my offer to pick people up from the airport is on hold. I haven't done the math yet to include a shuttle and parking for 4 or 5 days yet though, so I might still be driving.

If I get me M3 or 335 by then I'll probably drive regardless though.
                                All the hotels have free parking, shuttle/taxi to the hotel should be about $20 if you aren't any further than midstrip.

Dammit-we may have to rent a car now.
                                Token Split Tail

Comment

Working...
                                X