X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are going June 26- July 1st
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

I'm out, I've got a wedding that next week and the trips would overlap.
      Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
      Out because of tags
      LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Only way I could make it is the 28th-30th. I'll be in class on the 27th.
        Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
        Uhh, leave after class Friday night, planes have headlights for night time flying now, technology rocks!
        Or talk to your prof and tell them you have a business conference you MUST attend and make alternate arrangements.
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

So, I really think we're in thanks to Lyn. Since she's saving us some $$ on another trip, that's really going to help out. Woot!

Thanks, Lyn!!!
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
            So, I really think we're in thanks to Lyn. Since she's saving us some $$ on another trip, that's really going to help out. Woot!

Thanks, Lyn!!!
            Well, I can save you about another %50 off Vegas. If you want to just leave the old man home, you can crash on our room in Vegas!

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
              Or talk to your prof and tell them you have a business conference you MUST attend and make alternate arrangements.
              unfortunately that looks like it will be the last day of Springmester=Final.

Well, I can save you about another %50 off Vegas. If you want to just leave the old man home, you can crash on our room in Vegas!
              I'll take you up on that. I'm a cover hog, though.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                unfortunately that looks like it will be the last day of Springmester=Final.

I'll take you up on that. I'm a cover hog, though.
                So you're gonna leave your old man home?

Comment

I think we are going to pass on vegas and head up to hot springs on the biikes instead, unless a better price comes along.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

If anyone needs any connections while in Vegas shoot me a pm. My older brother works for a few of the clubs. I'm not sure on the names but I think it's Tao & Rehab and some others.

Edit: He is actually an old board member back in 01' or some shit.

Comment

Out.

Thinking about going to the 100th running of the Indy 500 that weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        Out.

Thinking about going to the 100th running of the Indy 500 that weekend
                        Boring, go to a sports book in Vegas and bet on it while watching it on TV!

Comment

Boring, go to a sports book in Vegas and bet on it while watching it on TV!
                          Not boring if we are in a suite in the pagoda and also go to Carb Day two days before the race. Technically it's when the qualifiers are allowed to practice in "race day trim", but really its like Mardi Gras at the Speedway

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            Not boring if we are in a suite in the pagoda and also go to Carb Day two days before the race. Technically it's when the qualifiers are allowed to practice in "race day trim", but really its like Mardi Gras at the Speedway
                            OK, take pic's!

Comment

unless a windfall of money comes our way, we will not be going anywhere like that this year or possibly the next few. Tryin to have a kid is expensive when science is needed.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Thehead View Post
                                unless a windfall of money comes our way, we will not be going anywhere like that this year or possibly the next few. Tryin to have a kid is expensive when science is needed.
                                Sorry to hear ya'll aren't having any luck still.

Comment

Working...
                                X