Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm disappointed in all you geriatric geezers for not saying Happy New Years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm disappointed in all you geriatric geezers for not saying Happy New Years.

I'm truly shocked that there is not one mention of New Years. Guess everyone's been in bed since about 8pm..you bunch of old geezers. Happy New Years. 2021 and 2022 were decidedly the worst time of my life with my dad passing and the subsequent legal issues that came from it...hoping 2023 can improve.

Happy new year fuckers! Sorry about your dad, hope things are better.

Comment

Happy New Beer yall!

Comment

I was up, just didn't get on the computer. Nursing a hangover from 2022. lol Happy new years you SOB's!

Comment

fuck ya'll! i said Merry Xmas an no one responded.

Comment

Happy New Year Year !! At least we made it!
            Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

I said it a few days ago. Last night I was shooting fireworks with the kiddo.

Comment

My wife and I were up til 1:30 with all 5 our of kiddos and some friends with their kids. First time all of mine made it to the countdown.

Comment

I worked until 430 and prob prevented an armed robbery. Doing the lords work!!!!! OR whatever.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I thought the site was down for the past 2 weeks.

Comment

Happy New Year! Hope that 2023 is a better year than 2022 for the whole world.

We are out in east Texas with some friends. Lots of good company & food. Phenomenal weather!

Comment

Feliz Navida! Here's to good wellness and happiness

Comment

Happy New Year... I was at the family lake house and not even remotely thinking about being on a computer.
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

HNY peeps.

Stayed at home, watched the 'THE' OSU vs Georgia game and we had a flute of champagne at midnight and went to bed about 12:30am, lol.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                              I worked until 430 and prob prevented an armed robbery. Doing the lords work!!!!! OR whatever.
                              But nothing ever happens in that farm town you work in I thought? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X