No announcement yet.

Who really wants to keep tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tags are the funniest content on the board!!! crafting perfection into 25chars is a form of poetry
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
      Don't be a liberal and take it away from the rest of us just because you don't like it.
      This site is getting more and more like canadastangs everyday.... just take it away because you don't like it. Bunch of lefties in here.
      you dumbass, did you even comprehend this thread? or did you just start banging away at the keyboard screaming "OMG THEY IS TURNING LIKE CANADIA STANGZ!!!!"

this poll was created to see if the majority of people wanted them to stay

jesus tapdancing christ...

Comment

[Overeaction Alert]

Originally posted by Leah View Post
        Good grief! You have been on a rampage lately. In case you didn't notice, THERE IS A POLL to see what the MAJORITY feels. No one is just coming in here and yanking anything away. Quit your fucking whining and stop comparing this to 'Canada'. If it were like Canada, it would have been done without any input from YOU. As time goes on, things come up and I think Kyle and Tyler have been very good about asking for input from the masses as opposed to just doing whatever the hell they want.

Jesus-it really is true. No matter how hard you try, you just can't please everyone.
        Originally posted by grove rat View Post
        you dumbass, did you even comprehend this thread? or did you just start banging away at the keyboard screaming "OMG THEY IS TURNING LIKE CANADIA STANGZ!!!!"

[Overeaction Alert]

Comment

Originally posted by Chambers View Post
          It's easy to avoid topics that will get things blocked. The tags on the other hand are WAY out of line even on Leah's "What's the 'danger zone' for a child's temp?" post.

And as for not reading them? I don't, but they are still sent with the page, therefore could cause issues for those at work.
          Then stop looking at questionable websites at work!
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            tags are the funniest content on the board!!! crafting perfection into 25chars is a form of poetry
            i agree there was some funny shit being posted at first, but now it seems that people are just doing it for shock value like kyle stated

i could do without them but hey, it's whatever the majority wants to do

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
              Then stop looking at questionable websites at work!
              Ding, ding, dong; dinga ding, ding ding, dong. Winner.

Comment

Some are funny, but I don't understand why the people that post them won't just post them.

Comment

i agree there was some funny shit being posted at first, but now it seems that people are just doing it for shock value like kyle stated

i could do without them but hey, it's whatever the majority wants to do
                  I overlook the shock value ones... they were ripping on me for a good while! LOL
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Sean88gt ♥ cock

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                      Good grief! You have been on a rampage lately. In case you didn't notice, THERE IS A POLL to see what the MAJORITY feels. No one is just coming in here and yanking anything away. Quit your fucking whining and stop comparing this to 'Canada'. If it were like Canada, it would have been done without any input from YOU. As time goes on, things come up and I think Kyle and Tyler have been very good about asking for input from the masses as opposed to just doing whatever the hell they want.

Jesus-it really is true. No matter how hard you try, you just can't please everyone.

Calm down. It will be ok.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Some are funny, but I don't understand why the people that post them won't just post them.
                        I got tagz on mah ballz
                        Originally posted by Nash B.
                        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                          Sean88gt ♥ cock
                          You must have heard me thinking "he's about $5k too high on his truck"

Comment

If my job could some how be jeopardized by content that I view posted on a website by unknown people, I'm pretty sure that I would not be viewing that website at work under any circumstances.

It's hard to believe people still get butt-hurt by things said by strangers on the internet.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Calm down. It will be ok.
                              lol @ you trying to act like you don't give a shit

but at the thought of the tags being removed you were the first to start saying canadastangs and calling people lefties & liberals

Comment

Its whatever

Comment

Working...
                                X