Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to PattyMelt's House thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
    no this started because I called him out on him letting people pass him off as a CPA, but he didn't have the integrity to stand up and say... hey no I'm not.

he then got pissed off and posted a certificate, which his intentions were to lead people to believe he was a CPA... I know he was pissed but still. He then was truly called out on his bluff, and immediately went into damage control by deleting his thread, removing his certificate on the thread. We all know what he was trying to prove w/ his certificate.

It then turned into a pissing match about how he could afford what he does. None of us care, but he tries to pass it off like he does it on his own. Well guess what. not possible on a brand new accounting degree and others know that so they called his bluff.

this got blown way out of control, but w/ his damage control attempts and this last post by him, you get a view of his character/integrity... I apologize for it going this far even though he brought it on himself by tip-toeing around and posting a certificate that someone called his bluff on.
    I have never claimed to be a CPA. Not sure what happened to the picture I posted but it was just my TSCPA membership, you can be a member while you are planning to sit for the exam. And everything I have I earned it thanks and guess what, it is possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by pattymelt3605 View Post
      I have never claimed to be a CPA. Not sure what happened to the picture I posted but it was just my TSCPA membership, you can be a member while you are planning to sit for the exam. And everything I have I earned it thanks and guess what, it is possible.
      You are a FUCKING LIAR. See below:

My New Build! (House) - Page 6 - SVTPerformance
      www.svtperformance.com › ... › Pics and Videos Buffet - Cached25 posts - 18 authors - Last post: May 13, 2009
      lol, you got to love Texas. pattymelt3605 is offline .... LOL! Thanks. I am a CPA at a small accounting firm. pattymelt3605 is offline ...

See above in bold. Though when you click in the thread now, he has changed it (as of today) to "I am an accountant at a small CPA firm."

Google "Pattymelt3605 CPA" and you can see the above.

What a total loser. It's time to fess up that you're a dipshit that caught got with your pants down and work on getting a real life.
      Ford
      GM
      Toyota
      VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post

www.svtperformance.com › ... › Pics and Videos Buffet - Cached25 posts - 18 authors - Last post: May 13, 2009
        lol, you got to love Texas. pattymelt3605 is offline .... LOL! Thanks. I am a CPA at a small accounting firm. pattymelt3605 is offline ...

See above in bold. Though when you click in the thread now, he has changed it (as of today) to "I am an accountant at a small CPA firm."

What a total loser. It's time to fess up that you're a dipshit that caught got with your pants down and work on getting a real life.

Comment

• Damn, are you guys going to open up the books on all his accounts to see all his money?

Comment

damn

Comment

• Comment

• Yikes haha

Comment

Lmfao! Bravo.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    lol

Comment

• time to throw in the towel there patty. i think quickag has your number. you were all, i am a CPA guys look at my cert. come to find out you are not yet. then you were like, show me where i've ever said to be one. then bam, quickag came through with the quickness.

Comment

• Patty, I will still let you take me for a ride in Daddy's lambo. It's still cool either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by pattymelt3605 View Post
                          I have never claimed to be a CPA.
                          Yes, you did.

Here's a tip from your uncle Tim. When a Googlebot spider indexes a page it will stay cached for quite sometime. Only until that page(s) gets re-crawled will it be updated. And that process takes some time, so the edit you made at 6:33pm won't make any difference until Google recrawls that thread. What you originally typed will remain in cache.

This is your original post stating you were a CPA.

And this is you editing your post at 6:33pm amending that statement to "I am a accountant at a small CPA firm".

OK. The guy lied and potentially compromised getting a license in the future. Big deal. Can we move on now?

Comment

• Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
                            yes, you did.

Here's a tip from your uncle tim. When a googlebot spider indexes a page it will stay cached for quite sometime. Only until that page(s) gets re-crawled will it be updated. And that process takes some time, so the edit you made at 6:33pm won't make any difference until google recrawls that thread. What you originally typed will remain in cache.

this is your original post stating you were a cpa.

and this is you editing your post at 6:33pm amending that statement to "i am a accountant at a small cpa firm".

ok. The guy lied and potentially compromised getting a license in the future. Big deal. Can we move on now?
                            snap.

Comment

• Lol. Jody, nicely played bro!

I've seen multiple times over the years where he's posted that he was an actual CPA. Totally agree with you guys about the representing yourself as something that you are not being wrong and a "big deal"...
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• It's only a big deal to people who have nothing else to concern themselves with. All of this to tear the guy down is stupid. If it doesn't effect you personally, why bother? I don't care either way personally.

Comment

Working...
                                X