No announcement yet.

Just a stray idea (from a moron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else check in this thread once in a while just to see if something you said may have been perceived moronic?

naw, me neither

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
      Anyone else check in this thread once in a while just to see if something you said may have been perceived moronic?

naw, me neither
      I do often look in threads because I can't remember exactly what I said /shrug.

Comment

• I think my sisters psychology class is currently reading and analyzing this thread and Justin's other post's.
        The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          I started it because Justin kept saying I was too stupid to be able to comprehend his posts
          I was just doing that to irritate you. Given that you went so far as to start a thread dedicated to it, I have to assume I succeeded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            he must be running from me, because I answered his questions...

see how that works?
            You're not that guy. If you were, you'd have recognized me at that BBQ.

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
            I think my sisters psychology class is currently reading and analyzing this thread and Justin's other post's.
            I'd be interested to know the diagnosis. If they do, I'll submit myself to a straight jacket. Or something.

Comment

• Fuck can we just ban this dumbass.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Another lowly nerd begging for a ban of someone who hasn't broken the rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
                  Also, now I kinda want one of those coffins. Sounds like it could be useful in some way someday. Maybe to bury a relative in the backyard and not have to pay... or something. Sounds like they're built tough so I think it might be worth having.
                  I'm telling you guys, this dude is smoking an ounce of grass a day before logging on. "Any idea is a great idea and must be shared!"

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    I'm telling you guys, this dude is smoking an ounce of grass a day before logging on. "Any idea is a great idea and must be shared!"
                    I think they're still holding his seizure meds back at the group home.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      One time I smoked pot. It sounded like there was a helicopter somewhere nearby the whole time, so I never did it again.

Comment

• Justin,

Do you still think you are smarter than everyone who has posted in this thread?

Comment

• I just had to post this one:

I told him:
                          Originally posted by exlude
                          ...I really have no reason to backpedal as I'm calling you simply for what you are, especially seeing as you lack the cognitive capacity to trap a mouse, let alone me.
                          His response:
                          Originally posted by Justin
                          Your lack of ability to understand them and your complete ability to respond only with idiotic comments does not constitute any failure on my part. So why should I "let you alone"? You're always coming in saying something stupid in regards to something you couldn't possibly have any idea about, so tell me, why should I let you alone?

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
                            I just had to post this one:

I told him:
                            Originally posted by exclude
                            ...I really have no reason to backpedal as I'm calling you simply for what you are, especially seeing as you lack the cognitive capacity to trap a mouse, let alone me.

His response:
                            Originally posted by justin
                            Your lack of ability to understand them and your complete ability to respond only with idiotic comments does not constitute any failure on my part. So why should I "let you alone"? You're always coming in saying something stupid in regards to something you couldn't possibly have any idea about, so tell me, why should I let you alone?
                            Maybe it isn't his fault. Maybe his mother drank heavily during her pregnancy.
                            Men have become the tools of their tools.
                            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Honestly I think he's just screwing with us now.

Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
                              What is your opinion on using that tire slime stuff to pre-empt leaks? ...
                              Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              It's good for stuff that tends to be prone to leaking, like bike and dolly tires. But don't use it in anything that needs to be balanced.
                              This is probly me thinking too much, but what if you balanced the tire with the slime stuff already in it? It would be nice to be able to have that stuff in an automotive tire if possible.
                              Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              Fluid dynamics isn't your strongest subject, is it?
                              The dumb is strong in this thread. I guess you guys aren't familiar with modern tire balancing equipment. At all. So piss off. I come here to talk to those who actually know what they're talking about. Not you dollar store clerks.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• You guys do realize you are calling a mentally handicapped child stupid right?
                                www.hppmotorsports.com
                                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                                X