Xfl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xfl

Glad to see it back. I know it’s not same caliber as nfl but tickets are cheap and probably gonna go to a game

Looks like the players are a little better this time too
    Last edited by Stephen; 02-19-2023, 06:23 PM.
    "PSH!!!"

Overall I like it, but not sure if I'll go to a game as it's an hour each way, and at this point I'm apathetic to football in general due to the Cowboys being mediocre for almost 30 years. When I was a teenager they were winning superbowls and I was enthralled! I still watch them religiously, but it's different now, it's more like a chore and it's ruined my love for the game in general. My kids (15 and 12) DNGAF about it at all, they were mildly interested in the superbowl this year and think the Cowboys are a joke.

I know that's not what this post was about, but it's pro football walking distance from the NFL disaster franchise and I just don't think I can do it.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      Overall I like it, but not sure if I'll go to a game as it's an hour each way, and at this point I'm apathetic to football in general due to the Cowboys being mediocre for almost 30 years. When I was a teenager they were winning superbowls and I was enthralled! I still watch them religiously, but it's different now, it's more like a chore and it's ruined my love for the game in general. My kids (15 and 12) DNGAF about it at all, they were mildly interested in the superbowl this year and think the Cowboys are a joke.

I know that's not what this post was about, but it's pro football walking distance from the NFL disaster franchise and I just don't think I can do it.
      Hit them kids.

Comment

bring back LFL Lingerie Football League! it was great

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          Hit them kids.
          "Spare the rod, spoil the child."

I didn't spank my girls and spoiled them rotten and now as they are older they don't respect me or my wife.

My Son, he got his ass spanked and discipline was paramount. This had to be done because I knew one day, he was going to be bigger and stronger than me.
          He is very respectful to me and his Mom, bends over backwards to do things for us and always there for us. My daughters, well we are pretty much estranged from each other at this point in our lives, cause I don't put up with bullshit from ANYONE, but that's what I get for spoiling them rotten and giving them whatever they wanted...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            bring back LFL Lingerie Football League! it was great

That's the best 10 minute video EVA!
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              That's the best 10 minute video EVA!
              it was awesome to watch and those girls hit the shit out of each other!

Comment

Kinda cool Arlington won
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

That was cool to see, and the fact that Big Matt's boy DiNucci didn't win shit was icing on the cake for me...

Comment

That was cool to see, and the fact that Big Matt's boy DiNucci didn't win shit was icing on the cake for me...
                    He won more than most... he's back in the NFL now with Denver.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      He won more than most... he's back in the NFL now with Denver.
                      Yeah, I saw that. He's just too short and he reminded me of a bad Romo, I'm not completely happy with Dak but him and Rush are better than that dude...

Comment

Yeah, I saw that. He's just too short and he reminded me of a bad Romo, I'm not completely happy with Dak but him and Rush are better than that dude...
                        Yeah, I'd agree with that.

Stevo

Comment

"Spare the rod, spoil the child."

I didn't spank my girls and spoiled them rotten and now as they are older they don't respect me or my wife.

My Son, he got his ass spanked and discipline was paramount. This had to be done because I knew one day, he was going to be bigger and stronger than me.
                          He is very respectful to me and his Mom, bends over backwards to do things for us and always there for us. My daughters, well we are pretty much estranged from each other at this point in our lives, cause I don't put up with bullshit from ANYONE, but that's what I get for spoiling them rotten and giving them whatever they wanted...
                          I could try given' em the rod. LMK.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            I could try given' em the rod. LMK.
                            Ha!

Comment

Working...
                            X