No announcement yet.

Just a stray idea (from a moron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanley....you ruined a perfectly good thread.

Comment

• I know exactly what your reaction is. A blank confused stare, followed by pounding away at the keyboard for ten minutes trying to come up with some kind of lucid and clever retort. Then repeat after you read another response.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
        Oh ok. Well continue on then. Have a good time! Whatever it is you think you're doing, don't let me interrupt. I wish I was that easily amused and could actually garner "fun" out of something like that. You must not have to spend very much on entertainment. Although coming from you and taliwacker, I can certainly see you being able to call it fun. That's the kind of mental capacity you obviously must have.

I just don't think I'm capable of actually "having fun" at the "expense" of someone who I have zero idea who is in real life, and who I can't physically see. I mean if I was going to have fun at someone's expense, I'd at least want to be able to see their reactions and have the tiniest clue of what they look like. But hey, maybe you just have a good imagination. Then again, maybe I'm a 53 year old asian woman.
        If you kill yourself please include us in the note.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          If we keep pestering him, he'll go in to meltdown mode like he did on the old board (and as Yale mentioned), and will make it about race. Everyone made fun of him, so he went on an outlandish rant about everyone here being racist. Obviously, white and hispanics can't make fun of retards, when the retard is black/half black/mexican/polish whatever the fuck he is claiming this week.
          Hahaha! Yeah keep pestering me. I promise I'll meltdown if you just keep doing it. You believe everything you read, huh? And, you've never heard of trolling, am I right? Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Stanley....you ruined a perfectly good thread.
            Hey man, its what I do.

Comment

If we keep pestering him, he'll go in to meltdown mode like he did on the old board (and as Yale mentioned), and will make it about race. Everyone made fun of him, so he went on an outlandish rant about everyone here being racist. Obviously, white and hispanics can't make fun of retards, when the retard is black/half black/mexican/polish whatever the fuck he is claiming this week.
              I claimed to be black once to get back on the board

Comment

Oh ok. Well continue on then. Have a good time! Whatever it is you think you're doing, don't let me interrupt. I wish I was that easily amused and could actually garner "fun" out of something like that. You must not have to spend very much on entertainment. Although coming from you and taliwacker, I can certainly see you being able to call it fun. That's the kind of mental capacity you obviously must have.

I just don't think I'm capable of actually "having fun" at the "expense" of someone who I have zero idea who is in real life, and who I can't physically see. I mean if I was going to have fun at someone's expense, I'd at least want to be able to see their reactions and have the tiniest clue of what they look like. But hey, maybe you just have a good imagination. Then again, maybe I'm a 53 year old asian woman.
                Hypocrite.

Within the last week you stated that you enjoy this exact behavior. I want to say your post also included the idea that you are so much smarter than everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  If you kill yourself please include us in the note.
                  He'd have to sign up at the suicide forums first, and ask a few questions.

Originally posted by Stanley Tweedle
                  Hai Guys! So, I want to kill myself in grandiose fashion. Oh, look... A butterfly! I lub butterflies. Do you lub butterflies? Oh, yeah. I was talking about suicide. After watching some youtube vids and posting a vid in the other forum, it got me thinking about this again. A few times over the years I have wondered this. Could you build a walking, man shaped robot out of hydraulics? I was thinking of something like a cross between the terminator, and that loading dock thing from the movie "Aliens" that Sigourney Weaver used to fight the queen. It wouldn't have to have a head and glowing read eyes, obviously. I am thinking of something that could conceivably have a practical application. It could run a voice recognition program, just like any help center's cheapo way to... be cheap. If they can make one say "If you want to pay your bill, please say: 'Pay my bill'" and have that work, then a robot can take voice commands. I think it would be pretty cool if I could build my Terminator robot, and give him the command to kill me, so that I can still get in to heaven since suicide is a sin.
                  At least there is one bright spot in all this. At least he won't be reproducing, to further dumb down the gene pool.

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                  They ask and you tell them that you're not going to be having kids.

Though I can't figure out if it's really him that doesn't want kids, or that he can't get a woman to sleep with him due to his "raising" as suggested in the pickup artist forums (lulz, all on it's own).
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    LMAO.

It is in the hidden fees. Keep looking Justin.
                    Sigh... I'll have to go through some old statements. I paid off all my credit card debt years ago. I hate being in debt.

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                    Hypocrite.

Within the last week you stated that you enjoy this exact behavior. I want to say your post also included the idea that you are so much smarter than everyone.
                    Yeah. But somehow I envision my light hearted trolling to be a little different than some people's obsessions with people they don't even know. As others have stated, most people actually ignore people who they claim to put on their ignore list. Here that doesn't seem to be the case.

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                    Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                    Who tagged bcoop and talisman = shit? It was obviously designed to appear as tweedly did but I suspect foul play
                    Ruh roh. Seems like their may be some dissent in the ranks of shitheads. Between this and whoever made the tag. Someone else out there doesn't seem to like everyone. Go ahead, you can speak up. I promise you they're harmless.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                      And that's a large part of the reason people don't like you.

Comment

And that's a large part of the reason people don't like you.
                        Yes "people" don't like you if this guy doesn't like you. Hey bcop do you like me? Cause I like you

Comment

• Nuthinbutninja@yahoo.com

Comment

Yeah. But somehow I envision .....
                            Yeah, that has pretty much been the majority of your problem.

Comment

Yes "people" don't like you if this guy doesn't like you.
                              Did I say that, window licker? He gets harassed on here too, and it's because he acted like a dumbass. Much like you.

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                              Hey bcop do you like me? Cause I like you
                              I'd rather stick my dick in a meat grinder than meet you. What does that tell you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                                Yeah, that has pretty much been the majority of your problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X