Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we fucking curse in the titles?

Just wondering

No. Same groundrules as dfwstangs so far.

Comment

no cursing, no nude pics, we must be civil and of the highest character

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
        No. Same groundrules as dfwstangs so far.
        but why?

Comment

No nudes, huh? Good thing I found that before I got to posting.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX
            but why?

Because we're just laying the groundwork right now. I never really understood the no cursing in thread titles thing, so maybe it will be one on the things that changes. Right now we're just trying to get a member base and the basics of the forum down.

Comment

but why?
              I think the no nudes should probably stick. That was a good reason people felt comfortable going to the old site. I knew I had a fairly good chance of seeing no nudes, so I felt comfortable at work.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86
                I think the no nudes should probably stick. That was a good reason people felt comfortable going to the old site. I knew I had a fairly good chance of seeing no nudes, so I felt comfortable at work.
                Bleh dfwstangs started allowing nudes, the site was founded that way. Why not just allow nude in only one sub forum?

Comment

Bleh dfwstangs started allowing nudes, the site was founded that way. Why not just allow nude in only one sub forum?

It is being talked about guys, the site is only 12 hours old.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
                    It is being talked about guys, the site is only 12 hours old.. lol
                    too many rules already

Comment

That isn't a bad idea. It just needs to be stated that is the proper place, and enforced if someone breaks that rule. As long as theres no crazy surprises in the back porch forum, it is probably all good.

Who really wants to get fired over browsing a forum?

Comment

if nudes is what they want, make a seperate forum for it and moderate it strictly. All I know is if nudes start randomly popping up my work-surfing will come to a quick halt.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86
                          That isn't a bad idea. It just needs to be stated that is the proper place, and enforced if someone breaks that rule. As long as theres no crazy surprises in the back porch forum, it is probably all good.

Who really wants to get fired over browsing a forum?
                          No, I'm all for that. I want to be able to browse safely at work. Other boards I post on have a dedicated forum for adult stuff, and you can even password protect it.

Comment

While I do not care about seeing nudes at work, I can certainly understand how some of you other peons would not want to be caught with it on your screen. :cool:

Comment

Another vote for one forum only.

And, from the surfing at work angle, I would have to agree with the policy of keeping the cursing to the body of the thread and not in the title...

Comment

Working...
                              X