Union Pacific hiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
    conductur's? "CONDUCTOR" fucking retard.

Was 3rd grade that hard? Can ur mom not edit ur posts?
    Are you seriously going to call someone out on their grammar with a post like this?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      Are you seriously going to call someone out on their grammar with a post like this?
      I just did. R u that fucking dumb too?
      Originally posted by The King
      I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

conductur's? "CONDUCTOR" fucking retard.

Was 3rd grade that hard? Can ur mom not edit ur posts?
        Do you really not know what the "(sic)" inserted in my post which you quoted means, you dumbfuck dewhine? It means the writer, that would be me, intentionally misspelled the preceding word, in this case to ridicule you and your idiotic overuse of the "ur" texting bullshit. I'm assuming here you know what "preceding" means, LOL, which may be a stretch . Thanks regardless for making a complete retard of yourself again, fool.

Comment

This guy has to be trying as hard as he can to make himself out to be this site's biggest dickhead and dumbest motherfucker at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            This guy has to be trying as hard as he can to make himself out to be this site's biggest dickhead and dumbest motherfucker at the same time.
            Unfortunately Justin stole that title long ago, but this guy is giving it a valiant effort.

Comment

I guess u didn't read my first post. Before u open u fucking mouth why not read everything. Good luck getting on at the RR. Without a referral u have about .5% chance getting on.
              I got offered the job (train crew), without a referral.

Unfortunately the offer was a week late. I still have second thoughts about that to this day.

Comment

I worked for BNSF as a conductor and its not all that, you never know when your going to work you have to wait by the phone for them to call you day or night mostly with out much sleep. You have tons of rules you have to remember and if broke they want to fire you and every time your talking on the two way radio its recorded so don't screw up and say the wrong thing or it could be your job. They will watch you with out you knowing to see if your doing your job by the rule book. If your a conductor you know exactly what im talking about. Dont make the job sound like its all that

Comment

Originally posted by Coors View Post
                  I worked for BNSF as a conductor and its not all that, you never know when your going to work you have to wait by the phone for them to call you day or night mostly with out much sleep. You have tons of rules you have to remember and if broke they want to fire you and every time your talking on the two way radio its recorded so don't screw up and say the wrong thing or it could be your job. They will watch you with out you knowing to see if your doing your job by the rule book. If your a conductor you know exactly what im talking about. Dont make the job sound like its all that
                  Doesnt sound any different than being a truck driver. Every job has monitoring and oversite. Its what keeps the monkeys from throwing shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Coors View Post
                    dewayne is going to be PISSED when he reads this

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                      dewayne is going to be PISSED when he reads this
                      Good

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                        I need a big cock in my ass.

Nah, not a hard job for for $100K+ a year.
                        I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

I be da bitch in my relationship
                          Oh yeah, doowhine be all madd again LOL, and just a little unoriginal.

Thought about whining to a mod ag'in yet, doowhine?

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Call me a freak but I think it is cool that my mom let me shave her bush.

When do you want to meet up and have lunch?

Comment

No thanks, I'm doing just fine right here. Oh, and your PM was deleted, unread, again LOL. Now tuck your tail and go cry.

Oh yeah, doowhine be all madd

Comment

Dewayne do you work the yard or are you on the road? How long have you worked for union pacific, because the only guys I knew that made around 90k was the old heads that could hold a certain job. Dont get me wrong you can make good money with great retirement but I dont think your making 100k a year maybe around the 65k mark. Who is your trainmaster for union pacific. Dewayne your probably a nice guy but how your talking to people on here comes off like your better than everybody else.

Comment

Working...
                                X