No announcement yet.

Boys 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dalton turned the Bengals into a playoff team and was a pro-bowler. His o-line got gutted and he couldnt compensate and he is now playing with an even worse o-line that "works like a subway turnstile" so this is gonna be rough.

Elliot has been not performing this year or last like he should.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      I swear, I don't know why they're leaning on Elliot. The O-line has been destroyed, the defense is crap, but Dalton is a decent QB, and we have a terrifying trio of receivers. Throw the damned ball before you're down 14-0.
      His receivers are great, but his line doesn’t give him enough time to let any sort of play develop
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        His receivers are great, but his line doesn’t give him enough time to let any sort of play develop
        Reminds me of the old Romo days; great QB who put up great numbers while getting hammered half the damn time because of his cheesecloth O Line.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

This year is so pathetic and shows just how disjointed the team is.

Every team suffers injuries and this team just doesnt have what it takes to not take a plummet when they are not 100%

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
            This year is so pathetic and shows just how disjointed the team is.

Every team suffers injuries and this team just doesnt have what it takes to not take a plummet when they are not 100%
            The dude that hit dalton should be suspended
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

The dude that hit dalton should be suspended
              Agreed.
              Another pathetic showing by the Cowboys today. I was excited about having Mike McCarthy as our new coach. He has experience & a Super Bowl resume. I've lost confidence that he can take the Boys to the next level. It's been nothing but a disappointment to this point.

Comment

Well that almost beat Pittsburgh
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Our path to a top draft pick is still in place.

Comment

Well they fought super hard yesterday and got em an ugly win. They honestly should lose out, but they will likely make a run for the playoffs and screw everything up..
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Well they fought super hard yesterday and got em an ugly win.
                      Working hard for that 8-8!

Comment

Working...
                      X