Grilla Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grilla Grill

I have finally took the plunge on a new grill. I've been eyeing the brand Grilla Grill. Shortly after seeing this brand at the beginning of 2020 they came out with a new model the Primate. A gas grill which you can interchange grates to a griddle. Giving you options of grilling in one grill. And now they made a 2/3 griddle so you can use grate and griddle at once
    The company has a showroom in the Farmers Branch area which is the only Texas location. Let's see how she handles and possibly get a smoker from them.

That looks like a cool set up, I know their pellet grills have a decent reputation. Aren't they direct to consumer like Rectec?

Comment

I don't have a gas grill, but that one is interesting to me for sure! Where can they be found? Price range?
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Choo$$ Choo$$

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          I don't have a gas grill, but that one is interesting to me for sure! Where can they be found? Price range?
          This one is 1099.00. Was 799 a year ago. As far as I know their website to find them. You can go visit their store off NB 35E service road before Valwood in Farmers Branch. Their have a little BBQ sign up even this Saturday. $120 each person.

Comment

Working...
          X