Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever dated a stripper? you know the lady dancing around the pole!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever dated a stripper? you know the lady dancing around the pole!?

how'd that work out for ya?

Originally posted by scootro View Post
    how'd that work out for ya?
    Yes.

As usual, I started fucking a few of her friends at the club and then I got banned by management (Baby Dolls) because these crazy bitches were fighting each other when they found out about my misdeeds. I'd go up there my and my fuck bunny wasn't there working so her friends wanted some of the Cockasaurusmex, who am I to deny them the Cock'.
    Though it was fun, but they all had daddy issues. I'll tell ya though, fucking strippers is awesome cause you see what you're going to get as far as their bodies go, no surprises like stretch marks, pancake size nipple areas, bullet holes, etc.
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 03-25-2023, 12:42 PM.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

No, but two friends married one and one ended in divorce after a yr or so, the other after 19yrs and 4 kids. The latter must have been dippin in the water because he announced a new son and girl within months of the divorce. He's 43 and she's in her early 20's.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Yes.

As usual, I started fucking a few of her friends at the club and then I got banned by management (Baby Dolls) because these crazy bitches were fighting each other when they found out about my misdeeds. I'd go up there my and my fuck bunny wasn't there working so her friends wanted some of the Cockasaurusmex, who am I to deny them the Cock'.
        Though it was fun, but they all had daddy issues. I'll tell ya though, fucking strippers is awesome cause you see what you're going to get as far as their bodies go, no surprises like stretch marks, pancake size nipple areas, bullet holes, etc.
        oh man! daddy issues is a common thing almost a requirement to be a stripper. Almost all those girls have issues. You can't turn a stripper into a housewife.

Comment

I wouldn’t say “dated” is accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            I wouldn?t say ?dated? is accurate.
            so no repeat business, huh?

Comment

Yes, was fun, but man they are unreliable as fuck, on top of being crazy. Like Rick said the club was just the test drive, dragging them out of there was the fun part. Babydolls was the best about 20 years ago.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
              X