anyone have car audio gear they don't need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have car audio gear they don't need

I've got a 2000GT that needs a full system, checking if anyone has some gear they don't need /selling.

Cheers,

Scott

Originally posted by ScottJ View Post
    I've got a 2000GT that needs a full system, checking if anyone has some gear they don't need /selling.

Cheers,

Scott
    I just gotta ask....is that a typo? You have a Toyota 2000GT?

Comment

I have an Audison LRx 4.5 I've had on Ebay a few times. Also a set of Diamond D971s I haven't gotten around to using. Probably a couple of Kenwood head units as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        I just gotta ask....is that a typo? You have a Toyota 2000GT?
        alas yes, 2000 GT (Mustang)

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          I have an Audison LRx 4.5 I've had on Ebay a few times. Also a set of Diamond D971s I haven't gotten around to using. Probably a couple of Kenwood head units as well.
          Cool, I'm chewing around a few designs, will let you know if that stuff works!

Comment

I have a brand new head unit I'm not using. I just can't remember what it is. I'll post up when I get home.

Comment

I have an alpine 5 channel amp if your interested

Comment

ScottJ, I'm not going to step on your feet, but if you're going to pass on a few of these, post up so maybe someone (like me) might step up and take it.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

hey guys just got back in town, so I had a friend hook me up over Mothers Day weekend with some gear, so Baron feel free!

Cheers,

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    ScottJ, I'm not going to step on your feet, but if you're going to pass on a few of these, post up so maybe someone (like me) might step up and take it.
                    I have a Kenwood KDC-BT955HD that I've been keeping as a backup. It's a nice single DIN unit with bluetooth and will run several streaming apps. Several years old of course but it works fine.

That and the Audison LRx 4.5 which was a great amp 10-15 years ago. Modern class D amps will blow it away but it's way better than head unit power.

The Diamond D971s are great separates and were really expensive. I think they retailed for $1200 and I paid well over $700 for them. They just have a weird 7" woofer with a really deep basket so they don't fit most standard doors. That and the external crossovers are huge.

I know I have an old style Audio Control 3.1 if you are looking for a pre amp with a bass boost (epicenter is that AC called theirs). Also have 3 12" Diamond woofers. They are very old and have dual 2 ohm voice coils but they still work. Again modern stuff is way better but they'll make plenty of noise. They hit 149.5 db in my Sonoma and 145 when I had an Avalanche.

Comment

old as shit thread, but since it is here.

I have an old Kove 504 I'm not using if anyone is looking for a 4 channel
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X