Gov. Abbott launching statewide 'street takeover' task force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
    Back in the late 90's there was the beginnings of this stupid shit at the street races down in Dallas. I quit going when people started pulling guns and doing/selling drugs there.

I too am against more government here, but also agree that shit has gotten out of hand.
    Amen

Comment

You guys would have cleared the fuck out also when the Fuzz arrived. FAFO is what is about to go down.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        You guys would have cleared the fuck out also when the Fuzz arrived. FAFO is what is about to go down.
        Boy do I have a story from about 1998/1999?. The place was behind Incredible Universe/Fry?s. Two were lined up, cops roll down from the end of the strip which was Matlock Rd. in darkness mode? Long story short, cop flips his disco lights, two racers launched and raced anyways towards the cop, splitting him and bounced down Matlock. Everyone scattered like roaches. This is a true story.

Comment

Originally posted by trip mcneely View Post
          boy do i have a story from about 1998/1999?. The place was behind incredible universe/fry?s. Two were lined up, cops roll down from the end of the strip which was matlock rd. In darkness mode? Long story short, cop flips his disco lights, two racers launched and raced anyways towards the cop, splitting him and bounced down matlock. Everyone scattered like roaches. This is a true story.
          lmao!

Comment

We would get run off by the cops every hour or so, usually just a single cruiser slowly rolling in with lights on and everyone would leave and head to the next spot. There were a couple of nights where we raced at the SW corner of 35 & 635 from about midnight to sunrise with NO ONE coming at all... that was good shit!
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

The shit that went down on Kiest and Ledbetter when I was a kid.................But again, we respected the police, and the fact an ass whipping came with a chase.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                Pretty common to be pulled over for no front plate. Happened to me in my 2018 Camaro and my mom in her 87 Turbo Coupe T-bird. Easy fishing trip for a bored cop. When I ran my dealer plates, I had quite a few pull a 180, then realize it was a dealer plate and leave.
                I must have been lucky the past 18 years then. I think they may be ramping up the no front plate thing as I was on my way to Texas Thaw this morning with the kids in the GTO and got pulled over twice for no front plate. First was a state trooper, second was a sheriff. Got a warning both times. I'll be zip tieing the plate to the front grille tomorrow until I can figure out a less invasive and possibly retractable solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  I must have been lucky the past 18 years then. I think they may be ramping up the no front plate thing as I was on my way to Texas Thaw this morning with the kids in the GTO and got pulled over twice for no front plate. First was a state trooper, second was a sheriff. Got a warning both times. I'll be zip tieing the plate to the front grille tomorrow until I can figure out a less invasive and possibly retractable solution.
                  Pic's of your car to see if you are who I have been cussing out on White?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    Ha!

You boys know what ANNA stands for, right?
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Ha!

I might get cancelled for saying that.

Comment

Ha!

maybe i've heard it and forgotten by now, so no.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          Its red with black wheels and a carbon fiber hood painted red on the sides keeping the center carbon fiber exposed.

I try not to drive like an ass around town. What did I do?

Comment

Ha!

Ain't no n***** allowed. At least that is what I heard once.

Comment

Ain't no n***** allowed. At least that is what I heard once.
                              I heard that from an old timer a LONG time ago...given the location I tend to believe it.

Comment

Its red with black wheels and a carbon fiber hood painted red on the sides keeping the center carbon fiber exposed.

I try not to drive like an ass around town. What did I do?
                                Nope, there is a black and blue shitbox gto that drives like a grade a retard.

Comment

Working...
                                X