Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Ken Block

Sad news, dude was a legend.

Ken Block, rally car driving champion, action sports star, and DC Shoes co-founder is dead at the age of 55 following a snowmobile accident in Utah, TMZ Sports has learned.
    Justin

RIP mr block!
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

RIP - the man lived a good life for sure.

Comment

all the stupid shit he's done and he dies on a snowmobile!? RIP

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          When I saw the headline, I put my tinfoil hat on and wondered if he was vaxxed and had a heart attack before I read the article that said it was a snowmobile accident. At least it wasn't a slow death to cancer or Alzheimer's or similar.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            That's exactly how it happens. I was walking my dog a few weeks ago, hit an un even edge of the street, went face first at 1am, heard my face hit the concrete. I was scraped up a little but fine, but I thought, this is how it will end with something stupid.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Dayuuuum!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                That's exactly how it happens. I was walking my dog a few weeks ago, hit an un even edge of the street, went face first at 1am, heard my face hit the concrete. I was scraped up a little but fine, but I thought, this is how it will end with something stupid.
                I was taking pictures of outerspace with my telescope, i bent over to grab a different eyepiece and my camera offset the weight that it made the telescope fall backwards and hit me right in my big ass head. I thought I was dead for sure, but i was just bleeding. Imagine dying to taking moon pictures.

RIP Ken BLock

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                  I was taking pictures of outerspace with my telescope, i bent over to grab a different eyepiece and my camera offset the weight that it made the telescope fall backwards and hit me right in my big ass head. I thought I was dead for sure, but i was just bleeding. Imagine dying to taking moon pictures.

RIP Ken BLock
                  I was putting lowering springs in my wife's old fox vert years ago, when the jack fell over. the spring shot the control arm down and the strut swung around like a baseball bat and cracked me in the temple. Knocked me clean on my back and almost out cold. my wife was right there and thought I was dead. Took me a few seconds to be able to open my eyes and about a minute before I could get back up.
                  There's a live from one of my favorite shows from back in the day "dead like me" it said "Death is kind of like sex in high school. If you knew how many times you missed having it, you'd be paralyzed."

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    I was putting lowering springs in my wife's old fox vert years ago, when the jack fell over. the spring shot the control arm down and the strut swung around like a baseball bat and cracked me in the temple. Knocked me clean on my back and almost out cold. my wife was right there and thought I was dead. Took me a few seconds to be able to open my eyes and about a minute before I could get back up.
                    There's a live from one of my favorite shows from back in the day "dead like me" it said "Death is kind of like sex in high school. If you knew how many times you missed having it, you'd be paralyzed."
                    this story is only believable if you acted like you did it on purpose and that you really weren't hurt after your wife asked if you were ok.

Comment

this story is only believable if you acted like you did it on purpose and that you really weren't hurt after your wife asked if you were ok.
                      Oh I was hurt, had a goose egg on the side of my head that bruised up pretty good. There was no faking it didn't hurt when it felt like Joe Pesci took a bat to my head in a live action reenactment of Good Fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                        I was pretty bloody that night myself.

Me and Jeff (Ram57) were putting a lift kit on my Jeep one night. We had the differential pried back trying to get the springs in, that sumb bitch turned loose and the yoke hit me right between the eyes on the forehead. Almost knocked me out. Yelled medic, my wife came out and said quit being a pussy and put a band aid on it. When I was a kid, I was tightening some transmission bolts on a 57 chevy on 4 cinder blocks. Heard a pop noise, rolled out from under the car just as it broke all 4 and dropped. My dad said "Don't tell your mother". I have cheated death more times then I can remember. Final destination scares me a little bit! HA.

I don't really give a shit about a lot of celebrities' but I really liked Ken Block. Rest in peace man, you went to early.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

RIP Ken BLock
                          Better then dying on the shitter I guess.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                          X