• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    So I pay $5000 one time?
    ...plus $125 monthly dues.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      So I pay $5000 one time?
      Looks that way. So long as you keep your dues paid, and it is transferable, so you can sell it later.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'd rather buy $10k worth of land a ways outta town where I can own it my damn self and shoot whatever the eff I want when I want how I want with who I want. Then I could even hunt there...
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          I'd rather buy $10k worth of land a ways outta town where I can own it my damn self and shoot whatever the eff I want when I want how I want with who I want. Then I could even hunt there...
          10k aint buying much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
            10k aint buying much

Not much at all
            07 f250-family truckster
            08 Denali -baby hauler
            52 f1-rust bucket
            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

rich people problems

Welcome to the Dallas Gun Club. The area's most comprehensive Shooting and gun practice range.

Membership is broken down as follows:
              Initiation Fee $ 7000.00
              Monthly Dues $ 85.00
              TABC Fee $ 3.00
              Plus Sales Tax

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                10k aint buying much

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                Not much at all
                If he's lucky...maybe 2 acres in the sticks. I think you need 10-15 for most counties in order to shoot rifles.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Far enough out it will...
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    Far enough out it will...
                    like? I was just looking around where we used to hunt, and 10k wont buy you a goddamn thing out there.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Sounds like it will give the Dallas Gun Club some good competition. Beats the hell out of a membership at the Dallas Country Club (initial fee $100.000, monthly fee: $425).
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        Beats the hell out of a membership at the Dallas Country Club (initial fee $100.000, monthly fee: $425).
                        Out of Dallas Gun Club or Country Club? And are you referring to Dallas Country Club in Highland Park or Dallas National in Oak Cliff (alot of people mix the two up). I know for a fact that Dallas National is more expensive than that. Half of my country clubs here in Dallas are more than that and they're not up to the level of Dallas National.
                        Last edited by motoman; 07-18-2013, 12:11 PM.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          Out of Dallas Gun Club or Country Club? And are you referring to Dallas Country Club in Highland Park or Dallas National in Oak Cliff (alot of people mix the two up). I know for a fact that Dallas National is more expensive than that. Half of my country clubs here in Dallas are more than that and they're not up to the level of Dallas National.
                          Was referring to the Dallas Country Club. $100,000 initial fee. I think the National is like $170,000 or so.

The Dallas Gun Club has a $7,000 initial fee or so. Nice place though.
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                          X