Radical Firearms & Hardened Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radical Firearms & Hardened Arms

Anyone have any experience with Radical Firearms or Hardened Arms Uppers? Looking to build my first AR Pistol that will be a budget build.

I just ordered an upper from hardened arms last week. Will post back a review when I get it in and shoot it. They were the cheapest ones I found and have a good warranty.

Do not buy from radical; take a look at their returns page. They have a 5 day warranty whereas all other have a 2 year or lifetime warranty. I was going to buy from them until I saw that and decided not to.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I ordered a 300 blackout upper from radical a few months ago. I was in no hurry but it took around a month to show up. The set screw for the cheap rail they had on it was stripped. I had to drill it out when swapping to another one.

I had no idea about their warranty policy. Just because of that I would go with hardened if doing it again.

Comment

Look at www.RunnerRunnerGuns.com. They are in McKinney. My brother just put together a 10.5" from them. Nice gun so far.

Comment

Look at dsg arms. They have a 10" seekins upper for like $500
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

+1 for DSG.

Comment

Also Red X has damn good prices and I have a 16" upper I am happy with.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I have purchased 2 uppers from Hardened Arms, good quality- decent prices and arrived on time as advertised.

Comment

Working...
                X