No announcement yet.

Kentucky cop shoots off finger after gun store clerk hands him loaded weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always get told "you don't have to check; it's clear" when I check after being handed one at a gun store in Weatherford... I will show this video the next time Its said...

Comment

Originally posted by thomasblively View Post
      I always get told "you don't have to check; it's clear" when I check after being handed one at a gun store in Weatherford... I will show this video the next time Its said...
      Is that the one on the opposite side of 20 from home depot?

Comment

Guess it had a magazine in it, he racked the slide and I did not see anything fly out and he did not act like it.

So lucky one of those other customers did not get shot. Paranoia and videos like this are why I leave Cabelas/other stores when all the idiots are out there checking out guns not watching where they are pointing it.

So many wrongs created that situation.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          Is that the one on the opposite side of 20 from home depot?
          Just about; there are 2 close together... I'm talking about Lone Star

Comment

Complacency at its finest.

Comment

Stupid should hurt. Whose responsibility is it to ensure a gun is unloaded? Whoever is holding it. The clerk just got off on paying his stupid tax. The officer's was paid in full though.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

So two guys both violated the first law of firearms safety.... Impressive. Luckily neither got his Darwin Award.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  So two guys both violated the first law of firearms safety.... Impressive. Luckily neither got his Darwin Award.
                  I'm not sure. The LEO will now be able to remember the 10, 9 rules about firearm safety much easier now.

Comment

You would be surprised how many people don't know to clear a gun. A customer brought an AR up to the shop last year to possibly trade for some work. I was welding at the time, but took a look at it after 4 people in the shop had handled it, pointed it around, ect. Soon as I was handed the gun..I cleared it, and it had a round in the chamber with no mag. Glad no one decided to test the trigger pull!

Comment

Somethin' jus jumped up and bit meh!
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Somethin' jus jumped up and bit meh!
                        QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Working...
                        X