No announcement yet.

Hunting Rifle recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd definitely replace the trigger but I personally like light pull weight triggers. Another scope that is great in your range is the Bushnell Elite series. I go for them before most others.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Anybody with any experience with this brand? I'm reading good reviews on it:
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

They are made by bushnell. Kinda heavy and big. The glass wasn't as good as my 4200 elite on the one I had experience with but it was ok.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
          They are made by bushnell. Kinda heavy and big. The glass wasn't as good as my 4200 elite on the one I had experience with but it was ok.
          Well, I'm not looking for the cream of the crop, but for the features and cost, it seems inline for what i want.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

It should serve you well. I never dialed or tested tracking on the one I played with but several people use them as an entry level scope with good results.

Comment

I would definitely recommend a trigger upgrade and a stock. The Hogue stocks are horribly flexible which yeilds accuracy issues if you aren't careful.

Comment

Working...
              X