Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9mm RMR 124gn frangible problems reloading -case bulges

correction these are 115gn
    these bullets are long. any one want a sweet deal on 600 of them ?
    I've tried everything and I can't get 95% of them to reload
    I got some in FC brass to work out with minimal bulge and the still fit in chamber/shoot fine.

1. i 've tried different OAL, including max that will work in my mags.
    .2. ive tried no crimping, or differing crimps (thought at first some interference was with front of case but some black magic marker helped figure that out.)
    3. expanding first - no difference
    4. more inside chamfer - no diff
    5. select cases - minimal acceptable results with FC brass - no idea why could just be pure luck...but i am thinking these work a little better.

any ideas ?

Im seriously thinking of telling RMR they need to take their shit back. I've bought a lot of ammo from them and this is the only ones that are unacceptable. Somehow im even more pissed off since I see they just started doing EVEN MORE frang ammo types.
    FRANG=CRAP
    HCL is also a PITA
    I don't think i will ever buy frang or hcl again.
    Last edited by futant; 05-05-2015, 09:07 AM.

Did you mic any of the projectiles? They could also be bulging as you run them in. Can you load them on a single stage?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

10 measured .3545-.355

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post

Im seriously thinking of telling RMR they need to take their shit back. I've bought a lot of ammo from them and this is the only ones that are unacceptable. Somehow im even more pissed off since I see they just started doing EVEN MORE frang ammo types.
        They should be more than willing to make it right with you. I had some issues with some of their flat nose .30 cal projectiles running correctly in my .300BLK and they exchanged them out for some other .30 cal projectiles they had. They even paid the shipping both ways.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

thanks, I may go that route. I've simply wasted too much time on this.
          I can chaulk it up as a learning experience, but I still have to find some way of getting rid of the projos.

Comment

You are correct. they took care of it for me, and said he would supply a shipping label too.
            Go RMR!

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
              You are correct. they took care of it for me, and said he would supply a shipping label too.
              Go RMR!
              Awesome to hear. If it weren't for their great customer service, I probably wouldn't have gone back to them but they're a solid group of guys.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I've had to send bullets back to them before, he was pretty good about it.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                X