Prey/Predator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
    This guy pretty much says what we're all thinking about current movies.

Spot on. A laughed when he was talking about Calvin Klein models and the savage French, they really do try and make things slanted now days. Still a decent flick and way better then the last one.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Thought this was gonna be an epstein/maxwell documentary

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        Thought this was gonna be an epstein/maxwell documentary
        Thats funny.

Speaking of woke, I heard HBO Max is not giving two fucks and cancelling all diversity. I imagine Batgirl was awful and someone went fuck it, and it had nothing to do with the ethnicity of the character.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          Thats funny.

Speaking of woke, I heard HBO Max is not giving two fucks and cancelling all diversity. I imagine Batgirl was awful and someone went fuck it, and it had nothing to do with the ethnicity of the character.
          i renewed my subscription to HBO Max just for house of dragons! but HBO Max sucks right now. I've seen everything on there

Comment

I've got HBOmax but only because it is free with my ATT cell plan. I imagine that will probably change with the change of ownership to discovery.

Comment

Thought about using my free Hulu trial period to watch it.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

It is worth a watch. Something to pass the time. I just watched it and it is entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                X