Pic n pull recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic n pull recommendations?

Haven't been to a junk yard since the 90s.
    Justin

What ya need ? Pick N Pull has an online inventory search. Worth it if you need something in particular ...

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
      What ya need ? Pick N Pull has an online inventory search. Worth it if you need something in particular ...

Thanks! I guess things have come a long way since then. Looking for some more comfortable seats and a roof rack for my Tacoma.
      Justin

Comment

As stated, Pick N pull. Walton Walker location is the nicest, south central is OK, I don't go to 2nd avenue alone, never been to Ft Worth location.

Comment

car-part.com
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
            I don't go to 2nd avenue alone, never been to Ft Worth location.
            LOL. when I lived in Dallas I never went there alone either.. Guy that went with me had never been. He saw the friend chicken and waffles place there off the freeway, and said "Oh, we're in the hood huh ?"...

Comment

LOL. when I lived in Dallas I never went there alone either.. Guy that went with me had never been. He saw the friend chicken and waffles place there off the freeway, and said "Oh, we're in the hood huh ?"...
              it can't be that scary? hahaha

Comment

Ft. Worth location isn’t that bad. I went there last Sunday. Checked online for vehicles first. I went to look at a 1962 thunderbird for the seats, mustang for a tr3650, and a 1994 mark viii for the engine. Everything was already gone. The cars had only been there for 10 days. Always my luck.

CN

Comment

Yeah, it's a rough area. The south central/310 yard isn't the best area, but it's mostly industrial through there, so not as sketchy.

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  it can't be that scary? hahaha
                  It's that scary. If you look up crime statistics, that area is labeled as the "most dangerous" parts of Dallas.

Comment

Cruise down 287 in Kennedale. Seemed to have the best luck at the yards there

Comment

Yeah 2nd ave is bad, although I've been lucky and never had an issue. I'm always more worried about my car being broken into in the parking lot than anything else.
                      92 LX 5.0

Comment

Working...
                      X