Revolver Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    The next revolver I buy will be one of these. Unquestionably the greatest revolvers ever made-

I talked to those guys at shot They make a nice gun bet the rep's they sent were dicks. The guys were talking in german to each other about how the people there were ignorant and generally making fun of everyone at the show. They asked if I wanted to carry their product told em if they felt the way they were speaking to each other that their customer service must suck and I did not want to deal with a company like that. They looked at each other surprised I understood them. As a whole I can't say I disagree with what they were saying but not smart to vocalize it

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog896 View Post
      I talked to those guys at shot They make a nice gun bet the rep's they sent were dicks. The guys were talking in german to each other about how the people there were ignorant and generally making fun of everyone at the show. They asked if I wanted to carry their product told em if they felt the way they were speaking to each other that their customer service must suck and I did not want to deal with a company like that. They looked at each other surprised I understood them. As a whole I can't say I disagree with what they were saying but not smart to vocalize it
      I quite enjoy the fact that people view Americans as ignorant ass-holes that don't speak any other languages. I understand enough Spanish, French, Italian, and Mandarin Chinese to pick up when someone is shit-talking, and every single time I confront them I get an apology. Well, except from the French speakers, but fuck them anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        I quite enjoy the fact that people view Americans as ignorant ass-holes that don't speak any other languages. I understand enough Spanish, French, Italian, and Mandarin Chinese to pick up when someone is shit-talking, and every single time I confront them I get an apology.
        Ni Hao.

Comment

I'd like to see one. Simply to see how much better it could be than a python. If I could get python quality in .44 or .454 than that's something to pay for, but in .357 I can't imagine the purpose over a python.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Hicompression View Post
            Ni Hao.
            Ni hao ma? Hen gao xing renshi ni.

Comment

A few wheel guns

Last edited by likeitfast55; 09-02-2012, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Been drooling over some revolvers from Gemini Customs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  I would like this one please.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    I would like this one please.
                    All of them are damn sexy!

Comment

Damn those look badass Jose.

Probably dont even want to know the price though, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                        Damn those look badass Jose.

Probably dont even want to know the price though, lol.
                        Some of it is pretty reasonable. Have you checked out there website yet?

Comment

This damn thread. If only someone would buy my 1911 I'd snag up one of those TALO sp101's
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            Some of it is pretty reasonable. Have you checked out there website yet?
                            I would be really wary of spending a whole lot of money on a modified SP101 or the like. What are they ballparking at?
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              I would be really wary of spending a whole lot of money on a modified SP101 or the like. What are they ballparking at?
                              Some of there work seems way overpriced but the basic SP101 job sounds reasonable.

RUGER SP101 Basic Hybra-Port™ – $429.95*
                              RUGER SP101 Basic Hybra-Port

Package for customer supplied weapon includes:

Hybra-Port™ porting
                              Complete action tuning (9, 10, 11# DAO)
                              Recrown muzzle
                              Chamfer cylinder throats
                              Recontour and mirror polish trigger
                              Bob/remove hammer cockspur & mirror polish hammer (DAO)
                              Smooth & dehorn for carry
                              Eliminate cylinder endshake
                              Replace springs as needed
                              Polish plungers and pins
                              Electro chemical etch Gemini Customs logo
                              Test Fire for Function
                              #170-325 Superfine matte glass bead blast entire revolver
                              Does not include return shipping costs
                              Subtract $100 if you delete or do not want Hybra-Port porting

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                I'd like to see one. Simply to see how much better it could be than a python. If I could get python quality in .44 or .454 than that's something to pay for, but in .357 I can't imagine the purpose over a python.
                                Years ago Guns and Ammo did a story on the Korth .357 and said it was the best revolver made.

I can't find one from the 80's, but here's an article from 2002:

Comment

Working...
                                X