No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a stripped A2 upper hanging out? I'm willing to trade my flattop and drive to you.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Free Troy ambi sling mount for whoever wants it.

Comment

• Free Troy ambi sling mount for whoever wants it.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
          Free Troy ambi sling mount for whoever wants it.

I'll take it

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
            I'll take it
            Done. Hunt me a junky A1 upper.

Comment

• I'm looking for a H&K P2000SK (either 9MM or .40). Thanks.

Comment

• Got one of these with something else I ordered.

LBT-1468A UNIVERSAL CAMO Combat Patrol Medical Backpack

Looking for AR parts anything else interesting.
                Jon

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  Done. Hunt me a junky A1 upper.

How junky?

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                    How junky?
                    lol, I can't imagine one too junky, but I guess you can't say that until you've seen one.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      lol, I can't imagine one too junky, but I guess you can't say that until you've seen one.

I have some really really shitty a1 uppers. But I have a friend who just received a lot of a1 kits that were going to sort through and part out this weekend.

Comment

I have some really really shitty a1 uppers. But I have a friend who just received a lot of a1 kits that were going to sort through and part out this weekend.
                        Well, I'd really like to build one to replace my old one I traded off. I would be interested in a kit for sure.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I would be interested in this also. At a minimum I would want just a A1 upper to eventually build out a clone.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I also would gladly buy a kit. It would be nice to scratch another gun of my want list.

Comment

• Trade/Barter thread

I'm going down this weekend to help him sort. He bought a massive gun collections and as far as been described to me two conex containers full of parts kits and gear.

Comment

I'm going down this weekend to help him sort. He bought a massive gun collections and as far as been described to me two conex containers full of parts kits and gear.
                                I'd be interested in a kit depending on price, also would entertain the thought of a 1919 kit
                                "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X