Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me find this

There's only 1,000 out there.
    Since a lot of you guys will be out gun shopping soon, if you see this little sucker in the metro, please post up.

Sold my a 1911 to buy one that posted on TGT in Waco for fucking $500, and the dude sold it a few hours before I unloaded my 1911. Ouch

Ruger sp101 TALO edition.
    THANKS

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Are they a current model? Wait a second, did you sell your unit 1911?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      Are they a current model? Wait a second, did you sell your unit 1911?
      Production ended Jan 2011. There's was about 1,000 made.

No, I sold a Springfield 1911. Little "ultra compact"
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
        Production ended Jan 2011. There's was about 1,000 made.

No, I sold a Springfield 1911. Little "ultra compact"
        Ah. I'd call Pigeon Road here in Stephenville. They almost always sock away something weird like that, and if Talo has any hanging out at the warehouse, they can get it. They've got priority over a lot of other dealers because of how long they've been here, and how much they stock. You may have to actually go up there, bring cash to order it with, and show them a picture though. The old man is a pain in the ass to deal with on the phone. Roll through, and I'll make racrguy buy you a BBQ sammich.

Comment

Here's one in Missouri:
          Buy a Ruger SP101 DELUXE 357.engraved (automated engraving) fancy grip. TALO made aprox.1000 - production for sale by GAP Consultants on GunsAmerica.com the best online marketplace for buying and selling semi auto pistols, firearms, accessories, and collectibles : 904052224

Buy it!

Comment

Hell that's not a bad price.. That local one was one hell of a steal at $500. There's always a couple on gunbroker, but Christ they want $850-$1k.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Push the instant gratification button. I dare you.

Comment

Push the instant gratification button. I dare you.
                Trying to. The two gun stores in waco will not receive transfers. What the fuck
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Still looking for one of these little fuckers at a reasonable price.
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Ah. I'd call Pigeon Road here in Stephenville. They almost always sock away something weird like that, and if Talo has any hanging out at the warehouse, they can get it. They've got priority over a lot of other dealers because of how long they've been here, and how much they stock. You may have to actually go up there, bring cash to order it with, and show them a picture though. The old man is a pain in the ass to deal with on the phone. Roll through, and I'll make racrguy buy you a BBQ sammich.
                    I'm not keen on being obligated to do things, but I'm ok with this. Lol

Comment

Ill give by brother a call, he is a gunsmith and can usually come across whatever type of gun you are looking for..

Comment

Theres one posted on here in the firearm classifieds.
                        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                        sigpic

Comment

I have one for sale. The cost to me is way more than 500!
                          Randy

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                            I have one for sale. The cost to me is way more than 500!
                            Randy
                            I see you have it posted at gunbroker, and TGT as well. Are you having a hard time selling it?
                            I just cant bring myself to pay $811 for an sp101, TALO or not.
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

As a respectful response, I just listed it as I just logged it into my inventory.

811, well lets just break that down then. 749 is for the gun.....61.79 is for the state of Texas in the form of taxes, I might add that I have no control over. This is a brand new gun, I am a dealer. I pay cash for my inventory. I make an average of 50 whopping bucks per gun. That is not including my time and effort and expense to advertise here.

I wish you luck in finding this gun. You might find a used one a bit less expensive. Mine is unfired in the box.

If you change your mind, let me know.
                              Respectfully,
                              Randy

Comment

Working...
                              X