Those with Form 1's in with the ATF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
    Just called ATF right now about my suppressor. Went pending in April, he said it will be complete in January?!!

So much for October...
    When did you send it in?

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      I found this... Clears it up a lil

declaration of trust n. the document signed by a trustor (settlor) creating a trust into which assets are placed, a trustee is appointed to manage the trust (who may be the party who created the trust), the powers and duties of management of the principal and profits of the trust are stated, and distribution of profits and principal is spelled out.
      Summary: schedule a.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

When did you send it in?
        March.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
          Just called ATF right now about my suppressor. Went pending in April, he said it will be complete in January?!!

So much for October...
          I have been watching the tracker and people that sent their forms in and went pending in late Nov and early Dec of last year are getting theirs now. You should call asap.

Hopefully I'll be getting mine within the next 2-4 weeks.

Forms sent: Dec 31, 2012
          Forms received: Jan 08, 2013
          Check cashed: Jan 15, 2012
          Pending: Feb 11, 2013
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I have two Form 4's out at the moment, I don't expect those until December.
            Last edited by CJ; 07-08-2013, 09:22 AM.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

My stamp was approved in February! I need to send them a letter requesting the stamp. No idea where it went.
              IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by gap View Post
                my stamp was approved in february! I need to send them a letter requesting the stamp. No idea where it went.
                lol

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  Hopefully I'll be getting mine within the next 2-4 weeks.

Forms sent: Dec 31, 2012
                  Forms received: Jan 08, 2013
                  Check cashed: Jan 15, 2012
                  Pending: Feb 11, 2013
                  Im 2/3 days behind every one of your dates. We should get ours around the same time.
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Dumb question, how does one ask for a copy of their stamped form 1.
                    IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
                      Dumb question, how does one ask for a copy of their stamped form 1.
                      call them and ask for a copy, tell them you never received the original.

Comment

When the lady I talked to told me I was approved February 12th, I told her I never received anything. She told me to write them and ask for a copy. If I can really just do this over the phone that would be great, but she didnt offer to help me out with that.

And now I cant find my paperwork here. I want to verify I put down the correct address. Which they also wouldn't help me with when I asked if they knew what address it was sent to. She just kept telling me it was sent to whatever address I put on the form.
                        IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
                          When the lady I talked to told me I was approved February 12th, I told her I never received anything. She told me to write them and ask for a copy. If I can really just do this over the phone that would be great, but she didnt offer to help me out with that.

And now I cant find my paperwork here. I want to verify I put down the correct address. Which they also wouldn't help me with when I asked if they knew what address it was sent to. She just kept telling me it was sent to whatever address I put on the form.
                          It's possible they would want it in writing, it's been years before I knew anyone that needed a copy. I myself have never had it happen.

Comment

It's the govt. they'll want it in writing. Just send it to that needy rd address.

Comment

Just give them my name, address, S/N on my form 1 and tell them I need a copy of my form 1 stamp? I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I dont want to delay it any further by not asking them properly.

I cant find my form 1 copy at the moment. What would happen if I did mess that up somehow?
                              IMG_0424

Comment

I just called to check on mine... I sent everything in last November, they cashed my check in January and didn't enter it until April. She told it takes 9 months after it was entered. Fucking stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X