Ruger 10/22 Factory mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruger 10/22 Factory mags

I give you, the Ruger BX25-X2! I very much so overpaid for this, but Cabela's had it on the shelf, I saw it and wanted it, so I walked out the door (after paying of course).

Same molded polymer and steel lips as their first offering but this one is 2 of them without the clips holding them together.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Hmm, never had a problem out of my butler creeks with steel lips that just snap together like that. Not sure I would pay for that mag...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I guess the big question is how much did you for pay for them?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
        I guess the big question is how much did you for pay for them?
        Well, I overpaid but nonetheless paid $65. I went in looking for .22lr ammo and found none. I had to leave with something.

Comment

Interesting. BTW, Cabelas in Allen had a shelf full of the BX25 mags this weekend, if anyone is looking for them.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            Interesting. BTW, Cabelas in Allen had a shelf full of the BX25 mags this weekend, if anyone is looking for them.
            And wanted $49 a piece too. I bought a bunch from Midway at $19 back in December and a few more a couple months back at $22-25.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              And wanted $49 a piece too. I bought a bunch from Midway at $19 back in December and a few more a couple months back at $22-25.
              Damn, forget that then. I bought 2 a couple months back for $24.99 each. That's the most I'd pay for them.
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Damn Keith, that's bad ass, I'll have to buy my son one of those bad boys for his R-10/22!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I use the HCR3s. best magazine i have ever used...its more like a "clip-a-zine"....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z431UT7_-YU

Comment

Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
                    I use the HCR3s. best magazine i have ever used...its more like a "clip-a-zine"....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z431UT7_-YU
                    That looks like a kickass product.

Comment

Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
                      That is nice. Did any of you watch the BX-25 fail video? I have two of those and I did not like what I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                        That is nice. Did any of you watch the BX-25 fail video? I have two of those and I did not like what I saw.
                        I've seen it and I'll say this and I have some reservations about that video because they never show you the rifle after that detonation. For all we know that rifle could have had issues with the extractor that they didn't address. I have two BX25's and I've run several thousand rounds through them without a hitch from day one. No break in period was needed. I can't say the same for my Butler Creek hot lips mags that I have. Each one of those didn't work correctly till I had 800-1000 rounds through them.

Comment

Working...
                        X