• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtm98snake View Post
    I have a some Dillon stuff I might trade
    Dillon 550 .40/ 10mm conversion kit
    still available?

Comment

I'm looking for some 550/650 powder dies. Anyone have some?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I may be selling a spare 550 soon...

Comment

Originally posted by hrt4me View Post
          do you have any 550 parts, tool heads, or caliber conversions you're parting with?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm interested. Please PM me when you're ready to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              do you have any 550 parts, tool heads, or caliber conversions you're parting with?
              definitely

Comment

definitely
                send me a pm with what you have, I'm definitely interested.

Comment

CJ, still have those 9mm rounds?
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Sure do.

Comment

I'm going to rip shit up with some friends of mine out in DeLeon Tx this weekend. They usually don't pick up their brass. What are you looking to trade for them? Or, how much $?
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                        I'm going to rip shit up with some friends of mine out in DeLeon Tx this weekend. They usually don't pick up their brass. What are you looking to trade for them? Or, how much $?
                        Depends on how much brass you bring me! We'll talk in percentage of 5 gallon bucket

I'd probably sell 200 projectiles for $20.

Comment

I'll let you know what I round up. Thanks!

Comment

Well, the weekend was a bust due to the rain. Many turtle's lives were spared..... I popped off a few rounds on Sunday, once things cleared up. However, I have no shell casings to trade and not many 9mm's to fill.

CJ, I'll ping you next time I am in need of some projectiles. Thanks!

Comment

Not really sure if this is a 100% appropriate for this section, I'll delete if not.

I have a 5.56 CMMG bull barrel upper I'd like to get a fair trade to some sort of 16" 5.56 upper. The details I know about mine without googling real quick...

20" CMMG (Barrel, upper receiver...etc)
                              Free float
                              YHM rails (not the light weight ones)

There is nothing wrong with it, just everything I do does not justify that heavy duty of a barrel. I also like to use it when camping and it is a little cumbersome in some situations.

It looks like these...

...but they don't have 20" listed anymore and mind does have the YHM rails as opposed to the stock tube.

Actually here is what it looks like these days. Bipod can be included (nothing special), but I'll keep the scope/mount.

[IMG][/IMG]

I won't say "less than 50 rounds" through this upper/barrel. It's probably closer to a 1000, but in my opinion that's still basically new. I'm not 100% up on what a fair trade is, so if I find any interest in a trade I'll do some more homework and we can go from there.

Take care
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I have 1000 CCI BR2 large rifle I'll trade for 1000 FGMM #210 large rifle primers.

or I'll trade it for #2 H4350.

Comment

Working...
                                X