Alien ware holster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien ware holster

Anyone tried one? Saw a couple reviews where people ditched their crossbreed for them. Looking for some first hand experiance.
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

did you mean alien gear?

Comment

What's the benefit of these over a supertuck?

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
        What's the benefit of these over a supertuck?
        They've got a little more adjustability, cheaper.

The one i handled didn't have the build quality of a crossbreed though.
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
          did you mean alien gear?
          Maybe. I forget. I just saw something about them a day or two ago. I could have mixed it up
          07 f250-family truckster
          08 Denali -baby hauler
          52 f1-rust bucket
          05 Jeep tj. Buggy
          livin the double-wide dream

Comment

i ordered one last week. the main thing i like is if you carry more than 1 gun you can order just the "shell" so you can use the same holster for multiple guns just change out the kydex shell. where as supertuck you have to order a whole new holster. for $30bucks plus another $12 for a 2nd kydex holster i figured it was worth trying out.

i have a crossbreed for my XDm. so i ordered the alien gear with a shell for my Kahr, and XD subcompact

Comment

Alien ware holster

I have one with a shell for my XDm and a shell for the Kimber. It's a comfortable rig and it's hard to beat the price and interchangeability. It also has adjustable belt loop positions depending on how high or low you want the gun to ride.

Free 30 day test drive. Warrantee for life. Free trades for life. Made in the USA to boot.

Comment

got my holster in last week but was out of town for work. got to check it out today. so far i say it is just as comfortable wearing at my crossbreed and the kydex shell fit my subcompact xd and my kahr perfectly..i do like the belt clips better on the alien gear, as well as being able to adjust the retention of the holster. time will tell but i think i will be super pleased with this holster...especially for the price they cost.

Comment

The only thing different with this and my current holster (OldFaithful Holsters) is the name, I am not fond of it at all and will be going back to a super tuck for my IWB needs. I'll pay the money for the comfort and quality of a Crossbreed any day.
                  Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
                  CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                  1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

Bringing up an old thread, but they now have a super tuck model. They have a deal going on- two holsters for ~$60.00. Bad news is you may have to wait almost two months to get them. I bought an OWB and the super tuck and they are both very comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Bringing up an old thread, but they now have a super tuck model. They have a deal going on- two holsters for ~$60.00. Bad news is you may have to wait almost two months to get them. I bought an OWB and the super tuck and they are both very comfortable.

I ordered mine on 12/22 and they arrived today, so only a few weeks.

I'm very impressed with the fit and quality for $67 shipped for two holsters + extra shell. Can't beat their warranty either.

Comment

I thought this was a thread for lap top holsters.

Comment

Working...
                        X