Sig 1911 Grips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig 1911 Grips

Just got a hold of a Sig Sauer Ultra Two Tone 1911 and already have a Sig Sauer C3 1911 that came with Crimson Trace Laser Grips. I plan on carrying the Ultra way more than the C3 so was thinking of swapping the Crimson Trace Grips over to the Ultra or just buying some good looking grips for it. What you fellas think? By the way, the Ultra has the C3 magazine installed in the pic. Not going to use it though.

I think lasers are a distraction and advise against them. IF you needed a laser, it would be for a small, short barreled .380 or the like that has very small sights and are not as accurate as the larger autos...

Get different grips if you want, but skip the laser.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Yeah I'm unsure still about the laser grips. Only time I've used them was at the range a couple of times.

Comment

Working...
      X