No announcement yet.

Land to shoot on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most places allow FMJ rounds so long as it's not steel core like 54r and other surplus ammo.
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      Maybe worth calling Garland Public Shooting range. I know they were pricks about FMJ in the past, but they may have changed that up with their new setup or maybe someone here can confirm.
      Since I have been going there, they have never allowed FMJ.

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
      Most places allow FMJ rounds so long as it's not steel core like 54r and other surplus ammo.
      Ya, and that is the problem because we both just fixed up our mosins and want to test them out.

Thanks for everyones help, I called Gibson's outpost and they seem like they dont give a crap what you bring. We will be there saturday shooting if anyone wants to come say hi...
      2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
      1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
      1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
      1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
      2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
      2011 Ford Mustang V6
      2011 Ford Mustang GT
      2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
      2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

Usually when you ask for something like this you at least offer something in return, typically a monetary offer of some sort.

Comment

The son and the wife have some attitude problems for sure. The old man is pretty cool though. If you follow the rules and don't do anything stupid on the range they won't say shit to you. At Gibsons. I seriously hope someone buys those people out fix that place up it'll be a hell of a good range.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Fuck gibsons.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Fuck gibsons.
              Strange, always remember you being fond of that place.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
              X